Michigan-Detroit
Options

Introduction

Hi Everyone!  I've been lurking for a few weeks and thought I should introduce myself...  My name is Stephanie and I am getting married on August 14th.  I live in the Flint area and my wedding is in Frankenmuth.  I am pretty sure my friends and family are getting sick of hearing about the wedding constantly so I am happy to find these boards Laughing

Re: Introduction

• Options
    cwimer6154cwimer6154 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello Date Twin :)  Welcome to the board!  I can't wait to hear more about your wedding.  I know what you mean about needing a place to be yourself during the planning process.  It's been a lot of fun for me so far!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    crhein26crhein26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards Stephanie!  And congratulations!  Is your wedding going to be at the Bavarian Inn?  I am there every October for girls weekend and there are always weddings there.  It's a gorgeous place to have a wedding and a great place to have pictures taken!

By the way, we LOVE to hear wedding related stuff so bring it on!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I grew up in Frankenmuth and had my wedding (ceremony & reception) at the Bavarian Inn Lodge.  If your wedding is there and you have ANY questions at all, please feel free to page me on the board or contact me at thecatsfancy at yahoo.

Oh, and I live in Flint now.  LOL!
  • Options
    JandBFall2010JandBFall2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! This board is so great to just talk incessantly about wedding stuff so we don't annoy everyone else in our lives.
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Stephanie! The ladies here are really nice and love to hear all the details your family doesn't, LOL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! We love newbies! Tell us all about your wedding :)
  • Options
    jodyk23jodyk23 member
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome, congrats & happy planning!

Feel free to post away - we love hearing about weddings!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    steph&nick814steph&nick814 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice to meet you all!  Our ceremony is at the Frankenmuth Rose Garden, reception at Sullivan's Black Forest.  Bavarian Inn is absolutely beautiful we had a very hard choosing between the two. 

Our colors are Watermelon, Black and White.  We got engaged last June so most of our vendors are booked   After I post this I will be sure to add them to the poll on the front page Laughing  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oooh...I love the Rose Garden...nice choice!  Do you have the upstairs at Black Forest for your reception?
  • Options
    steph&nick814steph&nick814 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_introduction?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:8e7222ec-6b03-48b8-aa67-a466c9c88188Post:25a0e966-35bc-4e6c-98b7-5576375767f2">Re: Introduction</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oooh...I love the Rose Garden...nice choice!  Do you have the upstairs at Black Forest for your reception?
    Posted by thecatsfancy[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I am just praying the weather cooperates!  We are still trying to figure out a rain location... I need to do that soon LOL!  Oh and yes we have the upstairs at Black Forest.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards and congrats!  This is a great place - everyone is very nice and helpful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!! :)
    Enjoy your last few months of planning...and Yes, tell us all your details! 
    We <3 weddings! :)
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
  • Options
    queenfm85queenfm85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! How exciting :)
    Danielle & Tyler

10-10-10

"God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you"

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 126 Invited image 41 Getting Crazy image 10 Party Poopin image 75 MIA
    RSVP Date: September 10th
  • Options
    GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome! You will love it here. Everyone is very resourceful and great for asking questions, ideas, etc. :)
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards