California-Inland Empire

Photo booths

I'm looking for any recommendations of a good photo booth company in Orange County/I.E. area? My wedding is June 29, 2013, but I'm trying to get a jump start on this. I appreciate any help :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photo booths

• We rented one for my August wedding through my Wedding Coordinator.  I don't have their info as she has used them before and booked everything but she said they are really great and from the pictures I saw, they are.  You can email  her and tell her and she can refer the vendor to you.  Her name is Christine.  info@amazingarrangements.com or www.amazingarrangements.com
  • My friends brother just started a company local (Upland) called Vintage Vault Photo Booth

tell them Brittaneetaylor.com sent you :)
  • Our Vintage Photo Booth. It's Classy, Easy To Use, & Perfect For Your Big Day. We Create A Vintage Wedding Experience You and Your Guests Will Love and Remembver. See it at vintagevaultweddings.com/vintage-photo-booth. We Service Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Santa Barbara. Maybe Even A Little Farther If You Really Want Our Rentals. Just Ask Us And We Will Work It Out =)
  • I really want a photobooth at my reception as well, but they can get kinda pricey... Have you thought of making your own? Just google DIY photo booth and lots of ideas and tutorials pop up. I think me and my FI are going this route.. it'll be like $150 but thats waaay cheaper then what you rent ift for and you can keep it forever! Hope this helps, definitely check it out!!
    Britney
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards