Indiana-Indianapolis

Where to Find Brown Tuxes W/No Pinstripes in the Indy Area?

My daughter is trying to find the groom a tux that is chocolate brown, no pinstripes, modern cut, no pleated pants, in the Indianapolis area.  Has anyone come across this?  They have looked everywhere, and they are only finding one VERY outdated style that is chocolate brown with no pinstripes.  Any help or creative ideas (besides the usual Men's Wearhouse, etc..) greatly appreciated, we are wracking our brains but we got nothing.

Re: Where to Find Brown Tuxes W/No Pinstripes in the Indy Area?

• Have they tried Louie's Tux shop?  I can't remember what their brown tuxes looked like.
    September 2012: Invitations

• We found brown tuxes at Louie's Tux Shop located inside Castleton Square mall. They were fantastic to work with, I highly recommend them.
  • Thank you, we will try that :)
  • We actually ordered brown tuxes at Men's Wearhouse, and then I changed my mind the next day.  They were Calvin Klein with no stripes and looked really nice!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_where-to-find-brown-tuxes-wno-pinstripes-in-the-indy-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:611Discussion:a0334390-30cb-44a2-8aec-a9b228ae73abPost:33b5b3a6-0dfb-4da0-82c5-0b30ab144782">Re: Where to Find Brown Tuxes W/No Pinstripes in the Indy Area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We actually ordered brown tuxes at Men's Wearhouse, and then I changed my mind the next day.  They were Calvin Klein with no stripes and looked really nice!
    Posted by blwood[/QUOTE]

Oops, sorry, I didn't see the "No Men's Wearhouse" part.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards