Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

First Parish - Plymouth

Hi - Has anyone had their wedding ceremony here?   If so, what time were you able to have it.   

I am having trouble finding a church/parish where we can have the ceremony after 2.

Thanks!

Re: First Parish - Plymouth

• Options
    We are having our wedding their next June and I think I am having it around 3-3:30 pm, if you mean the one in Town Square.

Just a warning, they coordinate with the church next to them as far as time of day.
    June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Yes, that is the one.   Thank you so much for your response.

What are your thoughts on parking?  I was worried about the guest having to pay/park in the public lot.

• Options
    I have actually been in touch with the town and they told me to write a letter to see if I could get some type of voucher for guests to put in their windows and I would pay the town.  I have the name somewhere.  I can let you know what comes of it.  I am also having the invitation person I am using do a map for guests showing them the various lots and other sights.  When is your wedding and where is your reception?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Oh that is a great idea. Please do let me know how it turns out.

I'm not getting married until April 2014.  It seems so far away, but I want to get all the big stuff done.   Our reception is at the Pinehills.  You?

• Options
    East bay grille :) June 2013, I am in pine hills a lot for work. Is east bay doing your food.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nice!  Are you having it in the tented area?   Such a great location.

And yes, East bay is doing our food!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards