Wedding Woes

yet another husband and neighbor story.

while walking the dog, he overheard this conversation that the unicorn girls were having in their bathroom, with their window wide open. the bathroom windows are very convenient to where we walk the dog.

girl 1: so when are we going to go speed dating?

girl 2: i don't know, soon? it sounds like it'll be fun.

girl1: ugh, can i borrow one of your razors?

girl 2: sure why?

girl 1: ugh! my asshair is out of control, it's so gross.

girl 2: gross. you better shave that before we go on speed dating.
girl 1: well, obviously.

then H came in. he felt like he was eavesdropping. i'm beginning to think these are college students renting the place.

Re: yet another husband and neighbor story.

• I'm totally picturing Snooki and Jwow.  Am I anywhere close?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_yet-another-husband-and-neighbor-story?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:c283da8f-da4d-40bf-9508-66e6404eafb5Post:06404689-e93f-4777-a188-aab7001e6bd6">Re: yet another husband and neighbor story.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm totally picturing Snooki and Jwow.  Am I anywhere close?
    Posted by AuntFlo[/QUOTE]

Or any two cast members of the Real World.
  • I would not let someone use my razor to shave their asshair.

Maybe it's some sort of punked show.
  • He's making this up now.  He has to be.

Seriously, BOOK.  Just a collection of these experiences, a la "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell".
  • they're both more like deb:

tina majorino napoleon dynamite movie photo

• I love Awkward Mr. Zzilla. He looks like he'd be Joe Cool.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_yet-another-husband-and-neighbor-story?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:c283da8f-da4d-40bf-9508-66e6404eafb5Post:7b83bc35-065f-4e82-87d8-0764b9e9f648">Re: yet another husband and neighbor story.</a>:
    [QUOTE]they're both more like deb:
    Posted by Wzz[/QUOTE]

<div>NO!  Now I'm even more grossed out.</div>
  • this happened about a month ago. he reminded me of this story when i told him i was talking about the time he caught one of them in the halls in some lingerie.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_yet-another-husband-and-neighbor-story?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:c283da8f-da4d-40bf-9508-66e6404eafb5Post:7a153182-4583-4939-be7c-d5df08671ee2">Re: yet another husband and neighbor story.</a>:
    [QUOTE]this happened about a month ago. he reminded me of this story when i told him i was talking about <strong>the time he caught one of them in the halls in some lingerie.</strong>
    Posted by Wzz[/QUOTE]

<div>so was her asshair shaved then? ;-)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards