African American Weddings

Question of the Day

How often do you and FI/DH go on dates?
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Question of the Day

• edited December 2011
    At least once a month. Since we have kids and it's sometimes hard to find a sitter, even if we don't leave the house, we still put them to bed early to enjoy a movie & take out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Once every weekend - either dinner, movies, a specific event, or just a night in where he cooks me dinner and we watch movies. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    At least twice a month.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Every weekend...but this needs to end soon so that we can start putting down deposits for the wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    We are semi-long-distance so we don't see each other every single week, but we try to. When we do, there is a guaranteed date-night. I guess you can say 2-3 times a month?
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    About every other week..
  • edited December 2011
    we hang out all the time, but getting dressed up and going out is rare. It may be time to schedule one of those! Smile
    Anniversary
  • msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Every Friday! Sometimes we go out dinner, movies, bar, club or whatever and sometimes we make it a redbox night!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

Every Wednesday (for a planned date night) and on weekends, we go out to hang out or watch a movie.

A weekly date night was on both of our "must have" list after marriage. Even an hour away counts :-).

BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Every 2-3 weeks. It used to be once a week but we really had to cut back and start saving for the wedding.
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not nearly as often as i would like. Since we get FI's son every weekend we usually do stuff with him. During the week FI works from 7am til midnight Monday thru Thursday so we haven't had a date night in a long time. Hopefully over the next month or so we can have one. Awww I am sad now :(
  • edited December 2011
    It was every week but, we had to cut back for the wedding expenses. We now do something every other weekend.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, hardly ever!

I think the last "date" we had was when we went to a Jaheim concert in 2009......  We just spend most of our alone time either at his house or mine.  We do a lot of things together, but I wouldn't call them "dates" because they usually involve our family or friends.
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • LSASLSAS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We use to have one every other week but we had to cut back for the wedding expenses as well as having to find a babysitter.

This is one of my new years plan to start this up again and focus more on our relationship :)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    FI and I only see each other on the weekends so we TRY to do something every weekend.  So, I would say we do dates 3-4 times a month.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We go on real dates about 2-3 times per month but we have together time every week.  We just sleep in and let the movies watch us and we get carry out.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards