Nevada-Las Vegas

Las Vegas VIP Limousines

Has anyone used this company?

I'm pricing out limos and they gave me this quote

$63 for an airport pick up in an Escalade
$448 for 2 fourteen passenger Escalade limos (2 hours each) for our stag/stagettes
$448 for 4 hours in a 14 passenger Escalade limo (for the day of our wedding - transport to the ceremony & then transporation for us while we get our photos taken)

Do you think these prices sound reasonable? Prices included taxes & gratuities.

What did you guys do?

Re: Las Vegas VIP Limousines

• edited December 2011
    Personally, sounds pricey.
    I know Bell Trans and Presidential limo (both owned by the same company) are very popular and reasonable. You could also try Earth Bus Limos or Lucky Limo.

We used Bell Trans for our day of transportation and they were on time, clean, and efficient.

*Edit: You know what, I think I read this wrong originally. If you break it down, that works out to about $112 an hour. I was thinking it was $448 for one limo. LOL reading fail.  You may be able to find something a little better though.  Presidential will also include tax and gratuity in the hourly rate if you ask them to.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Presidential worked out to be about the same as this company, but I'll look in to the others, thank you!
  • aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a party bus (seats 22) from presidential for just over $100 an hour...
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_las-vegas-vip-limousines?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:66cd1198-26f4-4460-a795-132eba75f00cPost:c3762312-1d99-4e75-a5ba-24cf61ca1d07">Re: Las Vegas VIP Limousines</a>:
    [QUOTE]Presidential worked out to be about the same as this company, but I'll look in to the others, thank you!
    Posted by krismarie621[/QUOTE]

Sure. If it's any help - we had the 24 passenger limo bus from Bell Trans and it was $69 an hour and that included gratuity.  I think it can seat 28. 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I need 2 limos though, for our stag/stagettes.

So even if I get the $100/hr party bus, for 2 hours that's $200 x 2 so $400

And that's probably before tax/tip, right?
  • aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what Stag/Stagettes are.  and I'm surprised that this company your speaking of includes gratuity.  that seems unusual to me but I've only dealt with presidential in LV.  I'm sure the escalade limo your looking at is not as much as the limo bus I booked either.
  • direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_las-vegas-vip-limousines?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:66cd1198-26f4-4460-a795-132eba75f00cPost:25e64fcf-c50d-4ecf-9411-3bc75354223a">Re: Las Vegas VIP Limousines</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I don't know what Stag/Stagettes are</strong>.  and I'm surprised that this company your speaking of includes gratuity.  that seems unusual to me but I've only dealt with presidential in LV.  I'm sure the escalade limo your looking at is not as much as the limo bus I booked either.
    Posted by aegrish[/QUOTE]
    Bachelor/Bachelorette parties...
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• edited December 2011
    We are using two companies....Presidential and 5 Star. 5 Star had the bigger party bus that we needed and their rate did include tax and tip. They were not too far off from Presidential pricing and had the larger party buses available.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, I used to work for a vegas limo company and they didn't come up yet, but DO NOT use Las Vegas Transportation (aka scooter moves). They are said to be the cheapest in town, but the cars are all pieces of crap and there are only a few good drivers remaining. Sure, they are cheap, but you are getting what you pay for and for your wedding day you deserve something special.

My FI now works for AWG, which is definitely one of the best in town. Their cars are new, and constantly cleaned and maintained and they have a strict dress code for the drivers, etc. I don't know their pricing exactly but I unfortunately believe they charge a bit more because of their quality.

I have heard very good things about presidential and I know they are very strict on their appearances (both the cars and chauffeurs). Bell trans is owned by the same company, but presidential is still the "classier" of the two.

Vegas VIP limos has only been around a couple years at most and I know they haven't updated their vehicles lately... The prices you were quoted though were pretty reasonable, but if presidential was around the same I would personally go with presidential just knowing that they are all about customer satisfaction.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • case420case420 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have already booked with VIP for the hummer limo and it was an all inclusive price. I'm am really happy with their customer service so far and I thought the price for the hummer was very cheap, compared to other places I priced. I'm using them in July :)
  • edited December 2011

I dont know why I said 5 star! We are booked with AWG for our party bus!!

• aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_las-vegas-vip-limousines?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:66cd1198-26f4-4460-a795-132eba75f00cPost:cacb4a5d-f8af-4338-9af8-0f4b5c18d10a">Re: Las Vegas VIP Limousines</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I used to work for a vegas limo company and they didn't come up yet, but DO NOT use Las Vegas Transportation (aka scooter moves). They are said to be the cheapest in town, but the cars are all pieces of crap and there are only a few good drivers remaining. Sure, they are cheap, but you are getting what you pay for and for your wedding day you deserve something special. My FI now works for AWG, which is definitely one of the best in town. Their cars are new, and constantly cleaned and maintained and they have a strict dress code for the drivers, etc. I don't know their pricing exactly but I unfortunately believe they charge a bit more because of their quality. I have heard very good things about presidential and I know they are very strict on their appearances (both the cars and chauffeurs). Bell trans is owned by the same company, but presidential is still the "classier" of the two. Vegas VIP limos has only been around a couple years at most and I know they haven't updated their vehicles lately... The prices you were quoted though were pretty reasonable, but if presidential was around the same<strong> I would personally go with presidential just knowing that they are all about customer satisfaction.
    </strong>Posted by MrsSilverwolf[/QUOTE]

that's why I booked them.  Sometimes the cheapest vendor isn't the best.  In my experiences with Presidential they were on time both times (actually early) and the drivers were super friendly.   The limos were extra clean and looked new, and they had champagne and roses for the women, a nice touch. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone, I'm shopping around before I book, but it is nice to know that one other Knottie has booked with VIP!
  • edited December 2011
    what is VIPs website?
    Photobucket
  • direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy old thread...
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_las-vegas-vip-limousines?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:66cd1198-26f4-4460-a795-132eba75f00cPost:e1328edd-d9dc-4c4b-bcb0-c534456a4375">Re: Las Vegas VIP Limousines</a>:
    [QUOTE]Holy old thread...
    Posted by direy25[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing our friend, Mike, is a vendor...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards