Louisiana-New Orleans

Big Easy Limos?

Hi Ladies! I was just wondering if anyone has used Big Easy Limos? We are looking for some transportation for our March wedding and living social has a deal for them today. Good or Bad experience with them?

Thanks!
Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary

Re: Big Easy Limos?

• edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding last December.  They were on time(actually pretty early!) and the cars were clean.  It can be difficult to get them on the phone prior to the wedding, but that was my only problem with them. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting the deal! I just bought a voucher. I actually had them on my list of places to contact so it was an easy impulse decision for me. They have good reviews on weddingwire.com Thanks again...I loooove saving money ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Big Easy limos was a very professional limo company. I used them in June for my wedding and everything went off with out a hitch! :)
    Mrs.Downs 06/10/11
  • edited December 2011

Thanks for the comments ladies - I actually didn't get the deal, but I'll look out for it again and keep them on my short list!

Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We used them for one of my bridesmaids' 21st birthday party a few years ago--just booked them again for the wedding.  Very professional, very nice.  Prices are fair, limos aer super clean.  I say go for it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • One of my vendors as well as my nephew who manages a hotel said the only limos they would recommend are American Limos.  Whatever you do, don't go with Celebrity.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards