January 2010 Weddings

Manic Monday

Best and Worst things about your weekend. GO.

Re: Manic Monday

• Best: After spending 3 sleepless nights in the studio I came home Friday and slept from 5 PM til 10 AM the next morning (yeah, 17 hours...) or seeing Avatar, finally. 

Worst: Cleaning or doing site engineering homework. blech.
  • Best: going out with my friends on Friday night!
    Worst: getting sick and feeling awful Saturday through today.  Ugh.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2, 2010
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    EDD October 10, 2013
  • Best: The elevator ride down to the lobby immediately after our ceremony when it was just the two of us and I just had this awesome feeling of, "we did it!"
    Worst: Last night when DH was moaning over and over, "it's not fair!... I can't do this anymore!... why me?!!" in between vomiting and going to the bathroom. He's a big baby when he gets sick, but I love him.
    imageimage
    BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
    EDD Oct. 1 image
  • Best: Watching DH interact with the kitten like it was a baby, calling us Mommy and Daddy even when he's not talking about the cat.  The cat cured my baby fever after she kept us up all night Friday, but I think DH wants a baby more than he lets on.

Worst:  My UTI still hurts and I'm halfway through the antibiotic. :(
    image image
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Best: Going to a hockey game on Saturday with my DH, parents and brother...Dad's firm sponsored an awsome suite so food and drinks were paid for.
    Worst: Not getting to sleep until after midnight last night because of my DH snoring and having to get up at 5:15 for work today. My  ass is draggin!!!
  • In Response to Re: Manic Monday:
    Not getting to sleep until after midnight last night because of my DH snoring and having to get up at 5:15 for work today. My  ass is draggin!!!
    Posted by stilagirl02
    Oh man, that's the worst!  I remember going on family vacations when I was a kid and just NOT sleeping because of the snoring in the hotel room.  You just want to shoot your brain out.  Has he tried those Breathe Right Strips?  They really work well, unless he has a major deviated septum or something.
    image image
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Best: Giong to Austin to spend the weekend with some of DH's extended family
    Worst: not getting home until 9 last night after being away all weekend and having to go to work today
  • Panda, He wears one of those every night and still snores. I'm going to talk to him about talking to his Dr. it's getting so bad. I finally had to put my iTouch on so I could get a few hours of sleep. At one point I almost went out on the couch.
  • Best - Visiting with both sides of the family, made for a busy weekend though
    Worst - Having way too much reading to do for school and really not being too motivated to do it...can't I just look at wedding pics instead?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • Best: Marrying my fabulous husband, and having him text message me today with "What would my wife like for dinner", oh and finding out we were getting a day after photo shoot at the state fair!
    Worst:  I haven't slept since Wednesday night, and my students are HORRIBLE today!
    Best: Watching DH interact with the kitten like it was a baby, calling us Mommy and Daddy even when he's not talking about the cat.  The cat cured my baby fever after she kept us up all night Friday, but I think DH wants a baby more than he lets on. 
    Posted by pandasquishy
    THIS. I swear someone has given me their baby fever! We have YEARS before we can have an itty-bitty but it's all I think about anymore. My photographer did a session with a 6 day old and put it on her blog and it made my heart absolutely melt. 
    I've always known DH would rather have kids sooner rather than wait, but because of my school sitch it's always been decided we'd wait. We were watching Father of the Bride II last night and were at the part where Steve Martin is playing basketball with his daughter when she was little and DH goes "I can't wait to play basketball with our kids". The thing is, he says that stuff all the time so I think he is subconsciously giving me baby fever! Argh.
  • Best: Date Saturday night to shop for a new couch and then a really yummy dinner.

Worst: The pile of recycling that has built up in the past 3 weeks. Rumor has it D"H took it to the dump today though....yay!
    Worst: Last night when DH was moaning over and over, "it's not fair!... I can't do this anymore!... why me?!!" in between vomiting and going to the bathroom. He's a big baby when he gets sick, but I love him.
    Posted by raeyn
    Ugh I'm so sorry you had to deal with that the day after your wedding, but yeah, boys are such wimps when they're sick! 
    In Response to Re: Manic Monday : Ugh I'm so sorry you had to deal with that the day after your wedding, but yeah, boys are such wimps when they're sick! 
    Posted by musgral8
    I remember a couple years ago DH got so sick but refused to take an Imodium because he was afraid of it.  He goes, "that's just not natural!" Well after three days he finally took it and he was like "this stuff is awesome!!"  Haha.
    image image
  • Best: being on our honeymoon and basking in the sun in mexico on Saturday.

worse: Returning home to 30 degree weather on sunday night, and realizing that the honeymoon is over and reality would soon be setting in. DH would have to leave on Monday to go back to work...5 hours away. Haha...after waiting to be married to live together...we still can't live together. LOL
    In Response to Re: Manic Monday : Ugh I'm so sorry you had to deal with that the day after your wedding, but yeah, boys are such wimps when they're sick! 
    Posted by musgral8
    I'm just glad he wasn't sick like that the night before! We think it might have been the lobster bisque he ate for lunch on the wedding day, so it's just crazy luck he didn't get sick earlier. He's much better now, though, and back at work today.
    imageimage
    BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
    EDD Oct. 1 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards