Michigan-Grand Rapids

Candid Photos

Hi Ladies,

I'm looking for a photographer in the GR area that does candid photos.  I found one for $1700, but am looking for something a little cheaper.  Let me know if you ladies have any ideas!  Thanks!

Re: Candid Photos

• I dont' know if this would get flagged or not but my fiance is a wedding photographer and I love his work. We're going to have a hard time choosing our own photographer because I like his photography so much! He starts at $849 up to $1200 I think. No limit on images. You get a disk with full copyrights and a password protected online gallery to view and purchse prints if people want to (you can print them yourself too). His site is michaelsphotoimaging.zenfolio.com
    He has a lot of photographer friends who are trying get us to use them and I won't because I don't like their photos (a lot of batch editing instead of editing each individual picture) and they'll charge like $2,500.

Also, Tim Priest is a photographer in GR. He's a friend of my fiance and we want to use him as our photographer. I don't know what his prices are though. We aren't getting married until 2014 and he doesn't book that far ahead. His style is similar to my fiance's. He doesn't have a wedding portfolio on his Web site - but I've seen his other work and I like it. I don't know his Web site address but he is on facebook.

Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards