New York-Upstate

DJ/Catering/Photgraphy Near Utica or Syracuse

Hi!
   I am getting married in Woodgate, NY this October. I am looking for any suggestions on a good DJ, caterer and photographer in or around the Woodgate area. Woodgate is a tiny tiny town in the Adirondaks, so I am guessing the services would come from Utica which is 45 min South or in Syracuse. I would apprecaite any good suggestions in Upstate, NY... thanks!!!!

Re: DJ/Catering/Photgraphy Near Utica or Syracuse

• dajtraindajtrain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi Bitsy,

I am a Wedding DJ in Syracuse, NY.  The company name is Singers To Go.  We are the mobile DJ wing of Singers Karaoke Club of Syracuse, NY.  I still have some availability in October.

If you are interested, please email me at jason@singersentertainment.com and I will let you know more about our services.

• edited December 2011
    I was recommended to use Black tie Entertainment in Syracuse. They really put me to ease and their prices seem really reasonable. their website is btedj.com
  • ssimmon4ssimmon4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out T&B Photography.  They are from the Syracuse area but I know they have traveled before.  They do a GREAT job and their prices can't be beat!  Check out their website at tandbphotos.com!  They have done some shoots for friends of mine and will be doing my wedding in September.

Good Luck!

Stephanie
  • BitsyBBitsyB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll check them out -- thanks guys
  • lisainthecuselisainthecuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here are some photographer I researched:

http://www.bradydillsworth.com/blog/ (he travels all over NY state)

Lisa Miller

Crystal Henry
    blurred64@aol.com
    (several friends have used her and she comes highly recommended but she might be booked for her date).  

Emmanuel Vaucher (he travels too)

Good luck!
  • hvnlydevilhvnlydevil member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I HIGHLY suggest Black Tie Entertainment for the DJ. Bella Domani is worth looking into for catering. Excellent food.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Crystal Herry and her assistant Stacy--both are excellent.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards