Indiana

Wedding Dress

Has anyone went to try on a dress and love it but, wasnt what you imagined wearing?

This happened to me and now I am confused... I think it may be the dress but am afraid I will be sad b/c it wasnt what I pictured? 

It's the only dress that made me cry or gave me chills.  I think it's the one lol, whats your experience? 

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Dress

• inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dress is funny.  I hated it on the hanger and thought it was totally ugly.  My saleslady convinced me to try it on (she said she was just trying to size me) and as soon as I put it on, I just knew it was the one.  It was not really what I expected to like, but I love it.  If it made you cry and have chills, you won't be sad because it's the right one!  Just no more looking at other dresses once you buy it.  [:)]
  • edited December 2011
    I bought a dress in the style I always pictured for myself and now I hate it. I wish I had tried on other styles, especially a trumpet or mermaid (my sister talked me out of it). But I never had the crying or "this is the one" moment either. So now I'm unhappy and trying to fix the situation.

If you think it's the one and you had a moment then go for it. I let myself be talked into one that everyone else thought was perfect and now I'm miserable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards