Texas-Houston
Options

Picked up my wedding dress and now feeling anxious!

So ladies I picked up The Dress today.  I was so happy to see that the dress, veil, belt all came out beautifully and exactly how I ordered it.  I tried it on, and it fits really like a glove! Which would be great if I was getting married today, but I'm getting married in 5 1/2 months!!! So now I'm nervous/anxious of having to stay the exact same size until my wedding day.  I really thought when they measured me for it, I would have a little room just to be safe.  Have any of you had this happen?  Any experience with having to let out your dress if it comes down to that?  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Picked up my wedding dress and now feeling anxious!

• Options
    Wow that's really early. Letting the dress out can be tricky. It depends on how much material is left on the dress. Did you ask the seamstress if you had room to let out? If you are not one that fluctuates a lot in weight you should be ok

We got married 11/3/12!!

• Options
    Thanks for the input.  I didn't expect to find my dress so early, but like they say when it's The One, you just know so I ordered it.  I'm just going to take this as motivation to stay in shape until our big day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's good that you have one big thing out of the way. Good luck with the rest of planning. You'll look beautiful in your dress

We got married 11/3/12!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards