Ohio-Cleveland

Photographers

I booked Imagen Photography for my wedding back in 2010.  The photographers did a wonderful job capturing the entirety of our wedding day. 

Re: Photographers

• hellohellohellohello member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for telling everyone about this!  I would be SO upset! 
  • ille2010ille2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried to address this directly with the owner? You'll likely have more room to negotiate that way, instead of posting negatively online. Maybe you can request a few more pages in your album or a print credit for the delay? 

Just remember, you'll catch more bees with honey than with vinegar! 
  • edited December 2011
    Please don't get Imagen Photography mixed up with Imagine It Photography!   www.ImagineItPhotography.com we strive to offer the best services possible!
  • rayro211rayro211 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm really surprised to hear that.  I've heard only good things about them!  I'll be curious to hear how it all works out for you!!
  • kcartellonekcartellone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just used Imagen for my wedding just over a week ago. I had a wonderful experience. I don't know who you have been working with but I expect my positive experiences with them to continue. 

As stated above, I would encourage you to contact the owner directly to resolve this. And go ahead and give them a bad review on Wedding Wire or whatever but I don't think they should be put on blast like this. They have been wonderful to me and I hate to see them lose business over this.
  • MrsLeleMrsLele member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would contact Nathan by phone. I used Imagen, as have several of my friends since, and had nothing but a positive experience with them. However, the album is handmade in Italy and it takes 6 months. Something to keep in mind once you approve the final draft.
    BFP#1: 1/24/12, MC 2/5/12 @6 wks BFP#2: 4/3/12, EDD 12/11/12 Baby Girl born 11/23/12!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Henri and Charlotte, Christmas 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards