Snarky Brides

Girl Scout cookies will make you gay! And abort babies!

http://discussions.latimes.com/20/lanews/la-nn-na-girl-scouts-homosexuality-abortion-20120222/10

Seriously though, all this idiot did was remind me that I haven't gotten my yearly Thin Mints yet and make plans to do so.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

Re: Girl Scout cookies will make you gay! And abort babies!

• How embarrassing that this man represents my city.

Here is a long article from the local paper: http://journalgazette.net/article/20120222/NEWS07/302229929
  • What an idiot.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I bought girl scout cookies last week and followed it up with an abortion and a lesbain sexual encounter.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • I know I always feel a little bit gay when I'm eating Samoas.

Seriously though, ffs.  This guy is a complete nutter.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_girl-scout-cookies-will-make-you-gay-and-abort-babies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5cd94bf1-e3c1-49be-a793-7d55d0b224fcPost:1bac2df6-9e88-4c71-80c6-c0da2a2dfd91">Re: Girl Scout cookies will make you gay! And abort babies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Girl Scout cookies will make you gay! And abort babies! : Ya but come on Blue that would have been on your agenda for the week anyway right.  The thin mints didn't make you do it. 
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

Bitch please.  Im a republican.  We cant be gay.  Clearly it was the Thin Mints.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • edited February 2012
    I'm eating Thin Mints right now...does that make me gay? lol

ETA:  Seriously, though...this guy is crazy.  He's choosing to focus on ONE thing and running with it.  
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_girl-scout-cookies-will-make-you-gay-and-abort-babies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5cd94bf1-e3c1-49be-a793-7d55d0b224fcPost:ed1a29e1-9961-4483-aa6e-5b29e7484193">Re: Girl Scout cookies will make you gay! And abort babies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Girl Scout cookies will make you gay! And abort babies! : Yes.  And a liberal.

<div>Someone should probably tell my FI then lol.  </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_girl-scout-cookies-will-make-you-gay-and-abort-babies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5cd94bf1-e3c1-49be-a793-7d55d0b224fcPost:321e0a2e-a115-4386-80ee-d05cd4e83d33">Re: Girl Scout cookies will make you gay! And abort babies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've already had to dodge two adorable Girl Scout cookie salespeople this year. It makes me very sad. I really need a gluten-free tagalong, people!  
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

<div>That would make me sad too.  Tagalongs are my favorite.  </div>
  • I was in my hometown this past weekend for a funeral.  Since my parents don't live there anymore, I stayed with my BFF and her family.  In their guest room, there was a copy of this article printed out and left on the desk:

Her mom had purchased GS cookies and her dad was so upset about it.  Ironically, he is not Catholic and her mom is.  But her mom is the one who purchased the cookies and had no problem with it. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_girl-scout-cookies-will-make-you-gay-and-abort-babies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5cd94bf1-e3c1-49be-a793-7d55d0b224fcPost:b657c55d-a01a-4a5a-96f4-d8417fa934ea">Re: Girl Scout cookies will make you gay! And abort babies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]GS cookies will make you happy.  That's a fact. 

And 5 lbs heavier if you eat too many boxes like I did before.
    Anniversary
  • I have a box of thin mints coming thank goodness I am already half gay and can't have kids!!!! What a douche.
  • SEE BLUE. Liberal companies get boycotted too.
  • allisong23allisong23 member
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments
    edited February 2012
    No wonder I like munching a little Girl Scout box.

That didn't come out right. ;)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Ha, Alli.

So Thin Mints=abortion, Samoas=gay. Which causes sibling sex? ;)
  • Do Tagalongs make me want to fvck my sibling? Cuz I eat a lot of those.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I haven't seen a single GS selling cookies.  BUT.  There is a temporary store at Mall of America selling GS cookies.  I will be there on Saturday.  With bells and whistles on.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• I ATE A WHOLE BOX OF THIN MINTS YESTERDAY.

But I'm already Canadian, so I don't know how much more they can do to me.
  • I never see anyone selling GS cookies. This makes me very sad. It's probably good for my diet, but I would love some Samoas and Thin Mints. I found a Samoa pretzel recipe on Pinterest but I am way too lazy to make them. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Nuggs, two of my coworkers are selling them. Do you want me to get you some? I can give them to you Saturday when OMG I GET TO SEE YOU. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_girl-scout-cookies-will-make-you-gay-and-abort-babies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5cd94bf1-e3c1-49be-a793-7d55d0b224fcPost:52fdb1d1-1cef-42a3-8a26-a811037ce9a5">Re: Girl Scout cookies will make you gay! And abort babies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know I always feel a little bit gay when I'm eating <strong>Carmel Delights</strong>. Seriously though, ffs.  This guy is a complete nutter.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>FTFY</div><div>
    </div><div>But really I'm pumped because I bought some from some cuties at a track meet.  They even wished me good luck on my race, how precious is that? </div><div>
    </div><div>When we sold them (when I started at least) I want to say they were like $3 a box.  I'm curious if anyone else sold them are remembers how much they were?</div>
  • oops. already ordered $21 worth.
  • No thin mints here in Canada. That makes me really sad. I have never tried them.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_girl-scout-cookies-will-make-you-gay-and-abort-babies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5cd94bf1-e3c1-49be-a793-7d55d0b224fcPost:a3d42154-deb0-4990-b8bf-116edcf915ee">Re: Girl Scout cookies will make you gay! And abort babies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nuggs, two of my coworkers are selling them. Do you want me to get you some? I can give them to you Saturday when OMG I GET TO SEE YOU. 
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

I GOT SOME LAST NIGHT.  They are awesome.  Full of awesome.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_girl-scout-cookies-will-make-you-gay-and-abort-babies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5cd94bf1-e3c1-49be-a793-7d55d0b224fcPost:ab04caa9-96ff-4694-ad43-49bec825ca6a">Re: Girl Scout cookies will make you gay! And abort babies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I bought girl scout cookies last week and followed it up with an abortion and a lesbain sexual encounter.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

It only counts if you actually use the Thin Mints during the lesbian encounter.

Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength, and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend. - Andrew Futral

• oh goodness.  What about that evil Samoas ice cream that Edy's makes that shows up in stores every year about this time?  What does that make me because I've already managed to devour a carton and a half of it.....

And also the Thin Mint Ice cream.  Do these still make you abort babies and be gay?  Or does the ice cream somehow work as a barrier?  Bahahaha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards