Washington-Seattle

guess what we got today??

2 rsvps in the mail... um, our rsvp day was over 10 days ago... thanks for returning them!

annoyed.
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: guess what we got today??

• Alo822Alo822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh. 

Just to warn you... we got some the week of the wedding. And had some people who came without RSVPing. But FWIW, it was offset by those who said they were coming but didn't... :)
    Alison & Rob 6.5.10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    better late than never? but yes, that is annoying
  • Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah - i got a few the week before the wedding (one from a bridesmaid, no less!)  I seriously don't get why it's so hard for people!!
  • edited December 2011
    A-holes.  My RSVP date is the day after tomorrow & we're still missing a good 30 people's.  *sigh*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    oh honey!!! well i bet people will send them!!!

i'm hoping that people that show up will offset those who don't... but i made final arrangments with the caterer and called the rental place yesterday to take off 40 of the chairs.. some of the people in our number won't really be sitting and the venue has chairs too but ugh! just respond on time.. i'll NEVER send an rsvp late ever again!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    How irritating!!!!!!!!!  I never thought people were so slow at RSVPing until this summer and all the weddings coming up inTK Seattle ;( hopefully a ton of ppl dont just show up that didnt rsvp.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Lol, I received the card from my family a week after our RSVP date.  MOH's mom just told her she just dropped hers in the box.  To her credit, she's a sweetheart and has a ton going on right now and MOH already told me she couldn't attend although she did send a gift at my shower.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Our RSVP date was 15 days ago and we are still getting them in the mail...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards