Wedding Party

NWR: Oh FUUUUD...GE

Our beautiful Julia slept the longest ever last night.  DH and I woke up in the late morning to grab a breakfast/lunch before it was time to feed her.

And then when I went to grab a shower, we had no hot water.....and now there is water leaking from our furnace.

We JUST closed on the house a month and a half ago, we JUST had a baby and there have been NO offers on the condo.

If this is an expensive problem I'm going to flip out.  Ugh.

Re: NWR: Oh FUUUUD...GE

• Oh no! Hope it gets fixed soon.

If it makes you feel better, we didn't have hot water a couple nights ago either. MH called the landlord and the problem was that the pilot light apparently went out, which took only a tiny bit of time to fix.
  • I really hope that this is a quick fix.  We just got oil delivered today (Cha CHING) and I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.

Ugh.  We were supposed to do 'home cleaning' today.
  • How long did Julia sleep?  (Bean Dip to focus on the positive!)
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Hoping that all is okay.........and warm!  The last thing you want with a sweet baby is a cold house!  X <-- those are my crossed fingers!
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • She slept for over FOUR HOURS -  I think almost 5.  And she did it in two clips too.  That is the silver lining to our dirty water cloud.

DH is off to the condo to get tools.  FIL's theory is that we ran out of oil and now we need to bleed the lines.

I don't know WTF that means but luckily DH can get the tools to make that happen.

And in the meantime I have a furnace sleeping on me.  Her name is Julia, AKA Chiquitabanana, AKA Swee Pea, AKA Fussy Pants, AKA Snuggle Bug. 
  • It's the longest yet. Previous nights were just under 4 hours or so. I won't know what to do when she sleeps through the night!
  • We may be back in business!! DH hopefully fixed it !!
  • Oh no, I hope whatever it is it gets fixed soon without costing a lot of money.
  • A little under 4 hours is impressive! My older niece didn't start sleeping more than 3/4 hours at a time until she was almost a year old ... even now, the little darling still doesn't sleep through the night, and she just turned 2.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Ugh.  I hope that isn't us.  We'll deal with whatever is thrown our way but DH and I love sleep (OMG) so much that we just have to hope that Julia does too.  Plus we're both working and I'm SO bad when I don't sleep. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards