Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Shoes for a lace gown?

I am wearing a Jim Hjelm all over lace gown (the sash is ivory, not gold like the one below) and turquoise jewelry for the wedding, but I have NO IDEA what kind of shoes to wear. I really like the idea of wearing colored shoes, but I feel like the jewelry is already bright enough that maybe I should go with ivory satin shoes?

www.uglyotter.com/61970.JPG" alt="" width="196" height="231" />
www.uglyotter.com/58855.JPG" alt="" width="213" height="144" />

Re: Shoes for a lace gown?

• Options
    I LOVE his gowns!  How much are your feet going to show?  Go with something comfortable.  I don't think the jewelry will stand out too much
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    I would buy some shoes from a store with a good return policy and try the whole thing on.  I don't think shoes that matched the jewelry would be too much though.

Also, MAJOR gown envy.
  • Options
    Love the gown, it is also the one I am most likely going to get or another one of his designs!
    With that in mind I am getting married on the beach in St. Thomas, so therefore I am thinking I will have to do flats/flip-flops. 
    I don't think colored shoes would be too bad, but take in mind how much do your feet show and that should help with making the decision.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOVE LOVE the dress!

re: shoes, I'd totally do turquoise if they don't show too much.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards