Getting in Shape

Green Tea

I've been at my goal/maintain weight for a while now, like a year or so... I feel really good where I am so I eat the same stuff most of the time, do the same amount of working out etc.

For some reason I decided to start brewing green tea b/c I need a break from water now and then. I've always heard it's great for you but never thought much of it. Well I dropped about 3 pounds this week. Every morning I weighed in went down about .5 pound. I was floored. I haven't don't anything extra or out of the norm aside from the tea.

Has anyone else had this?

Re: Green Tea

• It helps flush your system, that's why :)
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_green-tea-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:33412f01-71d1-4c7d-9af0-952c28b30b64Post:1c261655-b668-4f24-9a0d-91b09fc63c5a">Re: Green Tea</a>:
    [QUOTE]It helps flush your system, that's why :)
    Posted by Lobsters25[/QUOTE]

Really?! That's good to know...we love green tea!
  • yup. green tea works similar to black coffee. The caffein in it, as well as the natural antioxidents acts as a diuretic and helps flush out the retained water. It's not that green tea made you just magically drop fat, but it is a great beverage. :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards