• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Happy Day

Good morning!  I think I already need a nap today.  This whole DST thing and waking up when its dark sucks big time.  Me still no likey.  

Happy Tuesday friends.  Tonight my computer leaves for the new house *tear*. Its my morning routine to blow dry my hair while sitting at the computer catching up on whatever.  Not any more!

Whats your juicy gossip?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: Happy Day

• Hi Aggie!  Congrats on the house!  When is the official moving day?

It snowed here last night again.  I am kinda sick of the white stuff, it is not enough to stay home and enjoy but it's enough to make things slushy and yucky and get the bottom of my jeans wet which I really hate.

Not much else going on around here, just trying to plan the girls baby naming which is becoming a logistical nightmare to try and get all the family together in one place at one time. 

We welcomed our girls on 11.7.12 @ 40w0d!
    Emerson Lily 6 lbs 13 oz & Ellis Willow 6 lbs 9 oz
  • Aww yay Aggie for the new house but boo that you're computer is leaving!  Is the new house closer/further from your work?  Have you taken monster dog over to the new place yet to sniff around?

Jodi - what's a baby naming?

Nothing going on here.  I'm going to be at work until about 8:30 tonight so I'm not thrilled about this.  Thankfully I just have to work the registration table so it's not like it will be all that mentally taxing, just boring.
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hello! 
    We didn't get as much from the storm as we were supposed to. A couple inches of snow then some freezing rain on top. It was a lame storm. 
    I work 12-8 today and I'm not looking forward to it. The girl who works 8-4 is a b!tch and we do not get along. She is constantly talking about me behind my back, which is really rude, then she acts nice to my face. She thinks she walks on water and she doesn't. She's terrible at her job and no one likes her. I hate my mondays&tuesdays because I work with her. 

Aggie - Sorry your morning routine will be disrupted without your computer! But yay for moving stuff into the new house!
    Jodi - What's a baby naming? And the girls are so cute! 
    E - Sorry you'll be stuck at work until late! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I too am curious about baby naming!  

The computer will be on a different level in the new house so my morning routine will probably completely change. Lol. What will I so instead???  Work is about the same distance, closer for H but still about 15min for me.  

I love that you called him monster dog E. That is what we typically call him. And no we havent but he will go over tonight :-). 

Boo for long boring work days E I hope it goes well.  

And boo for sucky coworkers and fake people. Jlq. That is so frustrating
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • A baby naming is kinda like a baptism for Jewish people. It's when a baby girl gets assigned her hebrew name and blessed. This gives a good synopsis of it: http://www.aish.com/jl/l/48962416.html
    We welcomed our girls on 11.7.12 @ 40w0d!
    Emerson Lily 6 lbs 13 oz & Ellis Willow 6 lbs 9 oz
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2011-weddings_happy-day-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:645Discussion:7175f9d0-3ce6-421f-8495-53db0cfb5c41Post:9648e68e-998b-4989-87c4-30e1655e0782">Re: Happy Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]A baby naming is kinda like a baptism for Jewish people. It's when a baby girl gets assigned her hebrew name and blessed. This gives a good synopsis of it: <a href="http://www.aish.com/jl/l/48962416.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.aish.com/jl/l/48962416.html</a>
    Posted by JodiAriel[/QUOTE]

That's neat, thanks for the cultural lesson Jodi :)
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Jodi - That's so neat!! 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards