December 2013 Weddings

NYE 2013!

Hello December 2013 brides!

I just got engaged and I'm so excited to plan a New Year's Eve wedding! Any date twins out there? Would love to hear what you have found out so far regarding vendors...are any charging an additional fee?

Thanks!! Smile
Jen

Re: NYE 2013!

• Congrats! I'm sure it will be awesome.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am getting married on December30th, 2013 and having a destination weddding in Key West, FL.  I am not having any kind of a problem with vendors.  Even though it is over "winter break" and the holidays, I am getting a discount on many things because it is a Monday night and the night before NYE.  Good luck with your planning!
  • Hi I am a date twin!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, well we are still in the process of securing a venue. But I'm being a bit picky because I would like the ceremony and reception to be in the same place and I also want a place that offers overnight accommodations..... Im really wanting to have it in the poconos so I have been doing alot of research.... The good things I have found is that most places offer NYE noisemakers and free champagne toast, I've also found places that offer ball or balloon drop and fireworks..... I'm super excited and congrats to you as well. U will try to keep u updated with anything else I find.....
  • Hi there!  I'm hoping to be a date-twin with you :) We got enaged about 2 weeks ago and in between all of the weddings being planned in our families, NYE 2013 seems to be the one that falls where we will have time! 

I am just starting to look at venues now (in the Philadelphia PA area) - looking forward to hearing all of the ideas!
  • I want to do the David Tutera Snow White theme.. but here's the thing.  I live in Houston, TX.  Doesn't snow down here.  This November is chilly but last year I wore flip flops and tank tops all through the winter.  But then I could have just been adjusting to the climate since I am from Kansas where it can get 20 below.  So I kinda don't know what to expect as far as how warm to go with a dress, I sweat easily and don't want to be a mess. Embarassed

But I am a date-twin and plan on doing the silver, gold confetti drop if I can't find a venue that does the ball drop.  I am looking for an all-inclusive.  Spring, TX where we are thinking of moving to June '13 has beautiful all-inclusive venues.  It is a suburb of Houston.  I'd also like to marry on Galveston Island.  Undecided

I'll keep you ladies updated!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards