February 2012 Weddings
Options

we are leaving today!!!!!!!!

i am mostly packed. fiance still has to pack, but we are almost ready to go!!!!!!!

i am so ready :)

good luck you guys!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: we are leaving today!!!!!!!!

• Options
    OMG! Congrats! We're leaving tomorrow for FL! ENJOY YOURSELF, BRIDE!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    So exciting! Good luck and congratulations! Can't wait to hear about everything :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hes packing his suitcase! so many nice clothes and the wedding ones. i filled a tote with toiletries. so weird to have suitcases of stuff. car is in the back yard ready to be filled.

im emptying the camera so we can have an empty memory card. wheeee!!!

hope all the rest of you guys are having fun gearing up
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! Today is my last day of work so I won't be on here again until I probably get back from the HM! I hope you all have wonderful weddings and they are everything you imagined!!!!! xxoo
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
  • Options
    lolson -- how was the bachelorette cruise?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2012-weddings_we-are-leaving-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:94076715-01be-4544-b5ad-db7fe810eb77Discussion:12371816-6ce9-4407-b2b2-81cc755973b0Post:d05e8199-8973-46ef-b270-61d32fdf2cb7">Re: we are leaving today!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! Today is my last day of work so I won't be on here again until I probably get back from the HM! I hope you all have wonderful weddings and they are everything you imagined!!!!! xxoo
    Posted by lolson1215[/QUOTE]

<div>Today was my last day too- very exciting! Hope you have a great wedding!</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Awesome!! Have a great time!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Enjoy!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards