Wedding Etiquette Forum

Oh Tuesday. You are so delightful!

124»

Re: Oh Tuesday. You are so delightful!

• Hahaha all my targets have holes in throat... O.O

The first time I went I was surprised at how loud it was. But now I am more comfortable with it.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We have a baseball bat but it's in the closet. Not sure how useful that would be. I would really like a gun, but I need to learn how to use it. And, if we ever decide to have kids, it would have to go I think. Not sure I'd even want it in the house one they got to age 3 or whenever it is they get both curious enough and mobile enough to find something like that. 
  • Along the lines of throwing something, in our college apartment you had to come up a winding type steps to get into our apartment.  We had a very large rock on the wide part of the railing at the top to drop.  Just in case.

Sparent, I love to shoot pistols.  My ex husband was really into guns so I got to shoot quite often.  FI not so much.  Rach, after the wedding please get some training on that gun of yours.  Knowledge/comfort is power, especially with guns.

• Ski, that's hilarious and so convenient.
  • Rach, would you just unlock it every night and keep the gun next to the bed? I definitely understand the need for a gun safe (my dad doesn't like to hunt much but his brothers all do) but I would assume you'd need to keep a handgun out?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_oh-tuesday-delightful?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c31d8d8f-349a-4368-bc99-0d7f83e86911Post:2088e133-fd32-4c2d-9c10-1f4a81350cf4">Re: Oh Tuesday. You are so delightful!</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI keeps saying he's going to put a baseball bat by the bed, but he hasn't yet.  They are quite effective in the garage, which is on the complete other side of the house from our bedroom.  I'm sure a bad guy would be totally scared if FI told him there's baseball bats in the garage, and he's not afraid to use them! 
    Posted by Holly4212011[/QUOTE]

Holly that made me laugh. I am terrible about keeping the protection other than Tucker near me. And I do stupid shiit like answer the door when the salespeople are out there.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_oh-tuesday-delightful?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c31d8d8f-349a-4368-bc99-0d7f83e86911Post:27f76bb1-76ae-4a54-946a-2c4de112786e">Re: Oh Tuesday. You are so delightful!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh Tuesday. You are so delightful! : Holly that made me laugh. I am terrible about keeping the protection other than Tucker near me. And I do stupid shiit like answer the door when the salespeople are out there.
    Posted by sparent2010[/QUOTE]

I won't even answer the door for innocent looking children when I'm home alone.  I creep around ninja-style until they leave.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards