Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Hair Trial Question

Hey, how long before my wedding should I get the hair trial appt.? My wedding is about two months away and I haven't made an appt. yet. Thanks.

Re: Hair Trial Question

• I would do it as soon as you can.  That last month can be pretty busy!
  • Some people say between 6 weeks and a month, but it's totally up to you when you want to get it done. 
  • tdh123tdh123 member
    First Comment
    I am considering having mine the day of my bridal portraits. Has anyone else done this?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like the idea of having it done the day of the bridal portraits!!! I guess I'll do it before things get too hectic.
  • I just made my appointment for my hair trial -- wedding is 3 months out.  They suggest doing the trial a month in advance, but I might consider 2 places so figured this bought me a little more time to choose.

Book your wedding day appointment and any of your bridal party now to ensure they will be available.  The place I am going to is already booking up for 3 months out.  If you end up deciding not to go to there for your wedding day, you can always cancel prior to the date!
  • I think doing the trial in advance is a great idea, just had my trial recently even though my wedding isn't for months. I think it really took a load off my mind, Lara was so sweet and they even took 360 photos for me...was wonderful. I think photos is a great idea, since it will be good for reference when it gets closer to the big day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards