Kentucky-Louisville

Need officiant suggestions please!!

Hello,
I'm having a lot of trouble coming across an officiant for our Louisville wedding.  Everyone I've seen online seems really corny or just weird.  We are looking for something more spiritual and lighthearted than religious.  I'd like to find someone that has the charisma to make the ceremony memorable, but also more on the short and sweet side. 

Does anyone have suggestions?  I would really appreciate any recommendations.  Thanks so much!!!

Re: Need officiant suggestions please!!

• jennadam77jennadam77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think David Huddleston is exactly what you are looking for.  He advertises on The Knot and you can read all about him on his Facebook site and also his website.  He did our wedding and made it just perfect for us and I would highly recommend him.  Very charismatic with a wonderful sense of humor.  You might read some of his reviews to get more info.  Hope this helps and best wishes for a great wedding!
  • RosemaryCBRosemaryCB member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    David Huddleston is great.  I know and adore Diane Walker.  She puts so much personality and love into her marriage ceremonies.  Everyone I know who has used her loves her.
  • ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love Bob Mueller.  I posted a review of him for our wedding on 12/18/10 and a number of Knotties have used him as well.  My H and I are both Catholic but are not religiously involved in a parish and it was a slight struggle getting our families to come to terms with a non-church wedding.  Bob did a great job of incorporating religion and our personal story and we highly recommend him.
  • Jenn7907Jenn7907 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the suggestions ladies!!
  • crazygirl4134crazygirl4134 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are actually having a family member become ordained online to make it more personal. He was a close friend of my fiance's father and was the best man at his dad's wedding (my fiance's dad passed away when he was in high school) and he has a really big heart and is just really sweet in general so I know he will do a great job :D
  • Jenn7907Jenn7907 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    crazygirl4134, that's a great idea.  I'm sure it will make your day even more special!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards