Rhode Island

Larry from Engagements DJ

Hello, so I've only heard amazing things about Victor from Party time and I have yet to make an appointment with him but has any bride used Larry from Engagements in East Greenwich? He seems more formal and would be great at directing the wedding. Any bride who has used him or even met with him that would like to share their reviews and opinions would much be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Larry from Engagements DJ

• Bumblebee87Bumblebee87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! We met with Larry and booked him for our 9-3-11 wedding. We were looking for a DJ that was pretty professional, we are not really loud people and didn't want someone who would draw a ton of attention to himself and make it his 'show.' We were really impressed with Larry's professionalism and with the fact that this is his full-time job(he only does weddings too!) I have read a few people say that the didn't 'click' with him, but I just felt like he was very dedicated to what he does and takes it seriously. Hope this helps!

PS I think we are paying 1300 for our 6-hr reception, if that is helpful :-)
  • edited December 2011
    We used Larry for our wedding last September and he is an absolutely fantastic DJ! He read our crowd really well, got everything we asked him to do completely right and is such a great guy.  He also kept us informed through the entire reception to make sure we were all on the same page and that nothing got messed up.  He was great to work with and one of our vendors that I would recommend in a heart beat.  He has so much pride in what he does that it shows through his attention to detail and easy going attitude.  
  • edited December 2011
    try calling   musicmachineRIDJ.com

• nbherricknbherrick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Larry. Victor was booked for our date and highly recommended using Larry. I would def meet with both. My caterer had also suggested Larry.
  • edited December 2011
    Larry was AWESOME! He was our DJ for our wedding back in October. Very professional and super nice. He kept our dance floor packed without being the typical overwhelming DJ. I highly recommend Larry to anyone.
  • lusciouslipslusciouslips member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! Victor was great to talk to over the phone and soo helpful and unfortunately booked! I have a few more DJs including Larry to meet with and I will have another thing check off! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards