Retro and Vintage Weddings

My first big check!

Got my invitations! My mom knew that I wanted a kit from Michaels, so she asked me which one and got them this weekend when they had their buy one get one free sales on the bridal invitations (I think the sale is still going on, so if you want one of those kits, go this week!) and picked them up for me, since I didn't want to accumulate any more stuff to have to lug 2000 miles when we move in two and a half weeks. So excited! Now I can't wait EVEN MORE to have the move over and done with! This is the picture of the invitations. I changed them from the original design because they discontinued it, and FI wanted pocketfold invitations. And voila. One of the things I'm most excited about with this kit is that they come with coordinating address labels to print. Cuz I'm a dork like that. The ivory pattern is just a flourish-y swirl.

image 141 Invited so far!
image 112 Are ready to party!
image 29 Will be missing out!
image 0 Are MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My first big check!

• I love those! How many come in a box? Did she get them at the store or order them online? FI wants the pockets too... and those would be perfect! Our Michaels doesn't have our color scheme.... so that's been tough. But that's great! Congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 30 come in each box for $39.99. So that's 60 invites for $40 with the BOGO sale. She got them at the store. I have no idea if you can get them on michaels.com but you can get them at gartnerstudios.com which is where you get the templates for all the components too. It has two enclosures to go with it too, they say it's a directions card and an rsvp card but you could do whatever you wanted.
    image 0 Are MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What a great deal!  They're going to be gorgeous.  Doesn't it feel fantastic to have the invitations?  When mine were finally finished, I cried.  Every bride is different, but for me, the invitations made it real.  How do you feel??
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • That's exactly how I feel! It's actually happening now. This is my first big piece of the wedding I can't wait to start playing with the design.
    image 0 Are MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations on that check!  Good job.  Yay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards