North Carolina

Good Morning!

I took yesterday off work for bridals so today is the first day of my last full week at work! I've got a ton to do so I'm seriously wishing I would have taken this whole week off. It will be nice to come home to an extra paycheck in the bank though :-) Is anyone else ready to see some sun?

Re: Good Morning!

• edited December 2011
    you know what REALLY sucks....sitting on the 9th floor with no windows in our office and walking outside to a gloomy, rainy day on my lunch break or after i get off!!! i am really ready for some sun, especially this weekend!

i did manage to get up early and make it to work by 8am this morning, i hope i can keep up with this habit.

anyone else a 24 fan and see the finale last night???
  • edited December 2011
    I always wanted to watch 24 but never got around to it or always forgot. I know its gotta be a great show. 

Yea gloomy weather is no fun.  It did help me sleep last night and I have really needed it.  Today, I have 60 days left till FI and I tie the knot Cool
  • LVCKLVCK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's so crazy that June is so close! I do hope June is sunnier than May. We've had enough of those crazy scattered thunderstorms to last the summer! Yay for your last week of work! It's mine, too, only cuz I work at a public school...
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning! Hope everyone has a great day!

Krystal, I can't believe your so close. yayyy did you figure out your honeymoon stuff?
  • janice1980janice1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning Ladies... Back from the beach.  Had a great time, but I got a speeding ticket (15 over), and a fine for my tinted windows.  I hate having to spend money on stupid stuff like a speeding tickets, oh well... the rest of the trip was wonderful.

I am SOOO ready for nice weather.  Sun please come out!

Krystal, I can't believe you are getting married in less then 2 weeks, it is going to be such a crazy fun time for you!  Can't wait to see your Bridal portraits.

Amanda, I love 24!!!  But because of our beach trip I didn't get to watch it last night.  But I have it on DVR and going to watch it tonight.  It is very hard to make sure I don't read anything that is going to ruin it for me!
    panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yeah. . I need sunshine. I fell back asleep and just got up a few mins ago. Ugh so my days all wacked now.

This weekend will hopefully be pretty :o)

Krystal you're almost there!!!

Winebottle #1 has been painted and is drying Woot!
    Tomorrow I head down to Monroe again without DH for a few days and then hopefully back by Friday night or Saturday.

I never got into 24 , nor Lost, buttt we did just add their first seasons to Netflix Ha!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_good-morning-140?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:e63b6385-899a-4c36-80ae-4cd1134b6b06Post:bd7813c4-8b2e-45c6-a916-5783d83aeda9">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Good morning Ladies... Back from the beach.  Had a great time, but I got a speeding ticket (15 over), and a fine for my tinted windows.  I hate having to spend money on stupid stuff like a speeding tickets, oh well... the rest of the trip was wonderful. </strong>I am SOOO ready for nice weather.  Sun please come out! Krystal, I can't believe you are getting married in less then 2 weeks, it is going to be such a crazy fun time for you!  Can't wait to see your Bridal portraits. Amanda, I love 24!!!  But because of our beach trip I didn't get to watch it last night.  But I have it on DVR and going to watch it tonight.  It is very hard to make sure I don't read anything that is going to ruin it for me!
    Posted by janice1980[/QUOTE]

at least you got one that you can pay....the other week when we were on our way to the beach for our wedding i got one and they gave me a court date! now i have to drive 2 hours back to richmond county on a freaking tuesday to go to court!
  • janice1980janice1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Amanda, ouch!!  Speeding tickets are the worse!!  The cop that pulled me over had a huge chip on his shoulder... gave me $187 and 4 points for 15 over (didn't reduce it at all)  I can't afford the points, so I am going to court and try to fight it!  I'll be in Darlington County.

Gotta love them small speed trap towns!!  Good luck at your court date!  

panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards