Destination Weddings Discussions

I'm bored! Here's a survey!

1. If you had to choose the type of music played at the reception, What would it mostly consist of?

Modern dance music
80's pop
Weird Al
Oldies (60's and 60's)
Standards & Classics
An all night tribute to "The Best of Tiny Tim"

2. Now it's time to eat up. If you could have any food served for your big day. What would it be?

Roast Beef
Pizza Hut
Ham
Chicken
Wheatgrass
To hell with the food. More Drinks!!

3. The meal is served. You notice that your fork is dirty. How do you get the attention of the wait staff?

"Parden me. But my fork seems to be dirty. May I please get another on?"
"Oh My God! Like, look at this? Gross. Like, there's like something stuck to my fork."
"Yo Yo Yo check this out. There's some shiznick on my fork Bee."
No words are said. You simply pick up the defiled utencle and hurl it at said wait staff. Hopeing to impale it in a fresh hot roll on their serving tray. That would be cool!

4. You can't wait any more. You need to use the bathroom. However the best man is in the middle of his speech. What do you do?

Say nothing out loud. Quietly stand up and make your way to the restrooms.
Stand up and say aloud "Excuse me". Then make your way out.
Stand up and say "Sorry everybody but I got to see a man a horse."
Jump up and down "holding" yourself and say it a loud voice to your date, "I got to go potty! I got to go POTTY!"

5. You are having a nice time talking to friends at the bar. You look over and see someone that you don't want to talk to. How do you go about this situation?

Stay calm and just try to ignor the other person.
Tell the people your talking to at the bar, about the situation and hope the other person goes away.
Turn to the person you don't care for and say, "Hey asshole!! You got a lot of nerve showing up here."
Simply turn your back side towards the unwelcome person and let out that "ham gas" you've been holding onto since dinner.

6. The reception is now coming to an end. Most of the guests have made there way home. You realize your a bit tipsy after a night of celebration. What do you do.

Ask one of your family or friends if they wouldn't mind giving you a ride home.
Ask the staff if they could call you a taxi.
Start drinking a few glasses of water and you'll be ok to drive in 30 minutes.
Run like hell back to the reception hall because you know that there are a lot of half empty's on the table. You wouldn't want to leave any orphans! You'll worry about getting home at another time.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm bored! Here's a survey!

• I'm bored too!  If I can only pick from the options listed... then these are my choices! LOL, some of these are too funny.

1.  Standards & Classics
    2.  Pizza Hut
    3. "Oh My God! Like, look at this? Gross. Like, there's like something stuck to my fork." ..LOL  haha
    4.  Stand up and say aloud "Excuse me". Then make your way out.
    5.  Stay calm and just try to ignore the other person.
    6.  Ask one of your family or friends if they wouldn't mind giving you a ride home.

• 1. If you had to choose the type of music played at the reception, What would it mostly consist of?

Modern dance music

2. Now it's time to eat up. If you could have any food served for your big day. What would it be?

Chicken

3. The meal is served. You notice that your fork is dirty. How do you get the attention of the wait staff?

I would probably say this to FI...
    "Oh My God! Like, look at this? Gross. Like, there's like something stuck to my fork."

Then say... "Pardon me, can you please get me a new fork" to the waiter.

4. You can't wait any more. You need to use the bathroom. However the best man is in the middle of his speech. What do you do?

Say nothing out loud. HOLD IT!!

5. You are having a nice time talking to friends at the bar. You look over and see someone that you don't want to talk to. How do you go about this situation?

Definiely depends on who it was... more than likely I would just ignore the person and hope they go away. Now if it was FI's ex wife I would definitely say "Hey a$$hole, you definitely have a lot of nerve showing up here!"

6. The reception is now coming to an end. Most of the guests have made there way home. You realize your a bit tipsy after a night of celebration. What do you do.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. If you had to choose the type of music played at the reception, What would it mostly consist of?

80's pop

No words are said. You simply pick up the defiled utencle and hurl it at said wait staff. Hopeing to impale it in a fresh hot roll on their serving tray. That would be cool!

Stand up and say "Sorry everybody but I got to see a man about a horse."

Tell the people your talking to at the bar, about the situation and hope the other person goes away.

Run like hell back to the reception hall because you know that there are a lot of half empty's on the table. You wouldn't want to leave any orphans! You'll worry about getting home at another time.

Those poor little orphans... what! its my day! I do what I want! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Modern dance music

"Yo Yo Yo check this out. There's some shiznick on my fork Bee."
    (Yep, totally me! Wink)

Eek. Dude better start talking fast!

Ew ham gas!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Modern dance music & 80's pop

Chicken

"Parden me. But my fork seems to be dirty. May I please get another on?"

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards