Ohio-Toledo
Options

weight loss/ staying fit

so how i everyone maintaining their weight it sucks all these holidays are coming up and my wedding is in april im gonna be a whale lol I need ideas

Re: weight loss/ staying fit

• Options
    abigirl9abigirl9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try eating smaller portioned meals 4-6 times a day. It's really hard at first, but after a couple weeks of it, you'll get full much quicker. The trick to get through it is to eat slow. Eating this way increases your metabolism. I started doing this 3-4 months ago and I've lost about 8-9 lbs, and now I'm just working to maintain that. And don't skip desert on holidays and special occasions, it's part of what makes them special. Just take a smaller piece.

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I agree with what abi says, but if you knew her you would know shes  like 100 lbs soaking wet HAHA. I swear the girl could eat cake everyday and still be thin!

• Options
    abigirl9abigirl9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_weight-loss-staying-fit?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:97da5aa1-5848-411e-adc4-1e3dcfb22037Post:7d39f6df-f9f8-478e-a50d-4241618176ea">Re: weight loss/ staying fit</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree with what abi says, but if you knew her you would know shes  like 100 lbs soaking wet HAHA. I swear the girl could eat cake everyday and still be thin!
    Posted by CoCo'sMommy[/QUOTE]

Trust me, I weigh much more than 100 pounds, but thanks cindy.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards