Wedding Classifieds
Options

guava coral aqua robins egg blue wedding EVERYTHING for sale

Hi!

My husband and I were married last Friday in Traverse City, MI! we had a GEORGOUS wedding!! I used the colors "David’s bridal guava", and a beautiful light aqua- Robbins egg blue. I am selling EVERYTHING!! I’ve spend over a grand in decor, as I bought everything brand new from hobby lobby, Joanne’s, AC  Moore, Michael’s, wally world, Asian ideas, 100 candles, and more. we're in a crunch form our amazing wedding, and I’m selling these items for so much less. I wish I could’ve found a post like this a few months ago : D ill post as many pictures as I can. email me if you’d like to see the rest, as I have lots!! cichowskichick@gmail.  I’ll accept PayPal, or a check/ money order, or possibly another secure method of payment.

these items include:

-A flower girl basket, trimmed in aqua ribbon chucked with guava/ coral flowers (sadly, my little sister hardly threw any! )

-A gorgeous ring bearer's pillow trimmed in aqua

- (1) 16 ft. bolt of slightly shimmery guava fabric used to "flow over trelace at ceremony.

- A 6' 5"tall, 3' wide white wooden wedding trelace.  simple framework. 

-9 imitation calla lilies for guys boutonnieres  trimmed in guava ribbon. (so lifelike, made from silicone, from hobby lobby) add real gyp and leather leaf and you’ll never ever know they’re fake.

-1 full package corsage pins.  

- 2 black sharpies all jazzed up (in aqua and white) for your signature/ autograph board.

- 11 (3 in) floating candles. never used. I purchased 12 from 100 candles, but only 11 came in the mail :(

-2 beautiful aqua birds (about 4.5 in. long) I was going to use them as a cake topper, but we chose cupcakes instead, and so yes, we cut a cupcake together! hahaha! the birdies, never touched any frosting. we set them out as decorations,

- Stainless steel cake cutting knife set, trimmed in aqua.

-clear goodie bags (for your candy buffet)

-  Gold letters stickers. I only used "C-A-R-D-S" (2 inch in height). the rest is yours

- 1 almost full can of robin’s egg blue design master color tool spray. I used to spray fresh flowers! worked beautifully!

- pair of Dianne Gilman aqua blue wedding shoes! I almost don’t want to sell them, but if you need aqua shoes, I KNOW how hard cute ones are to find! I’ll help you out!  I wore these, and my girls had guava flip flops.

- several spools of aqua and guava ribbon (which btw the guava can only be found at Michael’s!!!. (unless you enjoy  grossly overpaying at David’s bridal) ..took me a while to figure out!) ill save you the headache. lol

- also a spool of gorgeous guava thread..matches perfectly. very expensive from Joanne’s.

- 3 clear plastic candy bowls, matching

- 2 matching  7 in tall vases (used at candy table)

- 1 aqua blue small tin decorative "bucket".

- 12 1 ft. tall vases for centerpieces. I submerged roses with aqua rocks at bottom.

-LOTS of aqua glass rocks. about  12+ 1 lb. bags worth

- about  175 "EAT, DRINK AND BE MARRIED"  paper beverage/ dessert napkins. pristine.

- aqua/ guava fun stationary. great for thank you notes to wedding party/ wedding weekend itinerary for your peeps. ?

- 6 large red hibiscus bunches. I searched for the perfect wedding ceremony flowers (for our outdoor beach wedding) taking my guava color swatch from David’s. Alas, I found the perfect ones at Joanne’s. they were originally 10.00 a bunch. thank god I got them on sale. I used some of them to make the aqua/ guava isle chair decor.

- 30 aqua ribbon/ hibiscus bows for ceremony chairs

- 2 decorative aqua sparkly decorative floral "sprays". we used them to mark the mailbox of our wedding headquarters rental house :)

- 150 white favor boxes trimmed in white ribbon.

- 1 spool aqua sparkly decorative tinsel/ wire AND  one spool in guava.

-(3) 400 ct white strand, clear mini lights

-(2) strands 100 ct white strand clear mini lights

- brand new floral tape, floral wire, green twist ties

- (8) 8" guava paper lanterns. (8) 8" aqua/ Robbins egg blue paper lanterns. I wanted to use these at out reception, but then found out I couldn’t tack anything to the ceiling, go the majority of these are still in the package.

whew! I think that’s just about it!

you cannot imagine how much time/ energy/ money (especially gas money, from all my trips back and forth to stores!) please email me with any questions, or pix requests.

I wish you all the best in wedding planning!

these are size 8

heres one pic for the guava fabric which we draped over our "trelace" ; )

Re: guava coral aqua robins egg blue wedding EVERYTHING for sale

• Options
    Do you have pics of all the stuff.It is better to see everything
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What size are the shoes and do you have a picture? Please emsil me mbxt411 at gmail
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

Do you have pictures of the stainless steel cake cutting set and the "eat drink and be married" napkins and how much are you asking for each? Thank You!

• Options
    PM'ed you :)
  • Options
    Hi,
    I'd love to see pics too as my colors are pastel blue and yellow so I think a lot o this may go with my wedding...feel free to email me pics at kerri.kalinski@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Kerri

The future "Mrs. Hassan"
  • Options

finially my computer is cooperating and i could pst the images. hope this helps!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_guava-coral-aqua-robins-egg-blue-wedding-everything-for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:95e9bbdd-8c17-4392-b34c-d43e9b4ab399Post:2da221e2-b94d-4faa-9942-164a4b3a3ae9">Re:guava coral aqua robins egg blue wedding EVERYTHING for sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]What size are the shoes and do you have a picture? Please emsil me mbxt411 at gmail
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]

Hi! the shoes are size 8, and i just posted all the pictures!
    happy planning
  • Options

If anyone here bought a Guava dress from David's Bridal that was the chiffon fabric and kept the extra straps that come with, I'd love to buy them from you! Let me know please!

• Options
    do u still have guava stuff???? ribbons???? or the guava trelace fabric???? please let me know...im in alma michigan. k_sabatovich@yahoo.com...please title the subject as guava!!!
  • Options
    must be its all gone huh?
  • Options
    I know this is an old post, but I am wondering what if anything you have left?

Thanks!
  • Options
    I know this is an old post, but I am wondering what if anything you have left?

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards