Bridalicious Boot Camp

3 Months Left! Worth it?

I only have 3 months and 3 weeks left until my wedding, and about 2 months until my first dress fitting/alteration appt. My goal is to lose at least 20 lbs possibly before the fitting, but thats just a goal, I know it may not be realistic. Is it worth investing the money into this Boot Camp program with such little time left?
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Re: 3 Months Left! Worth it?

• I have really enjoyed mine, but it does seem like 20 may be pushing it a little. What is your weight now? I am a petite girl so I know for me I am lucky to get 1 pound a week.
  • In Response to 3 Months Left! Worth it?:
    I only have 3 months and 3 weeks left until my wedding, and about 2 months until my first dress fitting/alteration appt. My goal is to lose at least 20 lbs possibly before the fitting, but thats just a goal, I know it may not be realistic. Is it worth investing the money into this Boot Camp program with such little time left?
    Posted by brittblaz
    Hi brittblaz, well you know I'm totally biased, but I can tell you that there have been numerous brides who have lost 20-30 lbs in three months. You can definitely do it, but just make sure you not only do the workouts consistently, but also read and follow the e-books on eating and diet.

Read all about the DVD and the real brides who have used it here:
    BRIDALICIOUS DVD INFO AND REVIEWS

-Knot Fitness Coach Doug

• I think any type of physical activities is worth it! I have about 4 months left before my big day .. and I’m doing everything that I can to lose these few extra pounds. I’m lifting weights, running on treadmill and doing the Bridalicious DVD. (I hope I’m not over doing it!) .. on top of that I’m eating much healthier too! So my first month, I didn’t drop as much pound as I wanted (goal was 5 pounds and I dropped 2 pounds, but there is still time the week isn’t over yet!)… but I did tone up and have lost inches!

The Goal for March is to drop at least 10-15 pounds by eating healthy and exercising! It’s totally worth it!

Posted by brittblaz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards