Not Engaged Yet

Who's Here?

13»

Re: Who's Here?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whos-here-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:81194f30-1c81-4a8d-90b1-b320b75d20ecPost:07570610-7c42-4da1-8cd1-291e3c3e2039">Re: Who's Here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Here? : I actually gave them back to my sister last weekend. I don't think I even have any books in the apartment that aren't text books or BF's history books/teaching materials. You and your BFF sound like me and mine. :) <3 
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

<div>Boo. :( Maybe a trip to Wal Mart for a good book is in question? Or download a free one and read it online on the amazing Amazon Kindle Reading App! (Unless you have a kindle, which I think you do, then download a kindle book)</div>
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whos-here-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:81194f30-1c81-4a8d-90b1-b320b75d20ecPost:11cbeca0-4843-4c12-94e3-2758126f55b8">Re: Who's Here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Here? : Boo. :( Maybe a trip to Wal Mart for a good book is in question? Or download a free one and read it online on the amazing Amazon Kindle Reading App! (Unless you have a kindle, which I think you do, then download a kindle book)
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

<div>I don't, actually. I haven't broken down and bought one yet. </div><div>
    </div><div>I think I'm actually going to jump off here and watch BF play Civilization on the PS3 as he attempts to take over the world.</div><div>
    </div><div>Night ladies, <3</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whos-here-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:81194f30-1c81-4a8d-90b1-b320b75d20ecPost:9da77cf1-8646-490c-876e-15b6864b3584">Re: Who's Here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Here? : I'm intrigued what the Woah was for. Lol.  Irish, I am sending you all the hugs I can. 

<div>I live in Haymarket for the moment.</div>
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Night Irish!

PEEK! WTF! Where is my PM you said was coming my way?

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whos-here-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:81194f30-1c81-4a8d-90b1-b320b75d20ecPost:20dc0c84-581e-4598-8712-40078c4e885e">Re: Who's Here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Night Irish! PEEK! WTF! Where is my PM you said was coming my way?

<div>NOT YOU.  DEW.  AS IN DEWINGED.  GAWD AUDREW NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU.</div>
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whos-here-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:81194f30-1c81-4a8d-90b1-b320b75d20ecPost:9e1ed3a2-3c68-4eb6-b9ec-601c34056fae">Re: Who's Here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Here? : NOT YOU.  DEW.  AS IN DEWINGED.  GAWD AUDREW NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

<div>Aww fvcking hell I can't read. </div>

• dewingedpixiedewingedpixie member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whos-here-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:81194f30-1c81-4a8d-90b1-b320b75d20ecPost:cf2b9f77-0c51-4417-9672-006a804f0c9a">Re: Who's Here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pixie, that's so exciting that y'all are making the move official! How is the kidlet feeling about it all? I know finally sharing that space with your SO is really exciting and trying all at the same time. I hope you find it more exciting than trying. :)

She's a little nervous as she's always lived with me and my family. She's also very excited. I've saved to buy her a really nice princess bedroom set, with pirate princess sheets. She's also picking out all of her own bathroom stuff. She's mostly nervous about a new school. We're going to have Friday Family Night where we order pizzas and play games/watch movies together so she's super excited about that.

As for me since we know how the other ticks I'm pretty excited about it. FI and I are both pretty introverted but its nice knowing he's in proximity. Last weekend I spent time putting up the glassware and dishes in the kitchen washing them all, while he refinished some antique furniture he bought me. We were in different areas of the house which I liked but at the same time close enough. I'm looking forward to having that my own space but close enough at the same time. Plus this will allow us more time together less time on the phone/internet which is also going to be fantastic. Its nice to have a home and people you care about to come home to. I had my daughter and my family but this is different.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whos-here-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:81194f30-1c81-4a8d-90b1-b320b75d20ecPost:ce74ce17-3710-456c-b5cd-7aa15899e2ea">Re: Who's Here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Here? : FI and I are combining households. He will move in fully next weekend into the house we are renting, I will move in with kidlet about 10 days behind. He's moving from a town called Herndon, and I'm moving from Manassas. We're going to a town called Haymarket. FI and I agreed early in our dating that we wouldnt live together until engaged with a wedding date because of my daughter. Note that we do spend every other weekend together (when she's with her father), we've done budget talks together, compared incomes, taken my daughter on vacations together etc so we arent worried about living together. You know itll be ok when you've spent time sick together, time bumming on a couch in your pjs all day together, gone through the we must budget for something together and you're eating in rather than out for a month straight etc. I'm super excited about this move since when together we work like a family. Its going to be wonderful to come home to the two people who keep me going everyday that I love with all of my heart. Lots of work coming to us but it will all be worth it.
    Posted by dewingedpixie[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize you were in me and Peek's area. I'm in Dale City.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whos-here-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:81194f30-1c81-4a8d-90b1-b320b75d20ecPost:ddecf496-f16b-414b-ac12-61cb34e07ef3">Re: Who's Here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Here? : I didn't realize you were in me and Peek's area. I'm in Dale City.
    Posted by beanbot2002[/QUOTE]

Maybe we could do a girls night sometime?
    DIStickers.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards