Destination Weddings Discussions

Good morning ladies :)

Good morning! What's everyone up to?

I am just getting ready to head to the mall to meet up with 2 of my BMs. Every year Ovarian Cancer Canada has a big benefit dinner held for them in my home town and its pretty fancy, champagne toasts and the whole bit. This year it happens to be on my birthday, so I figured what better way to celebrate, especially because I'm a survivor myself! So we're in search of the PERFECT dress for it! I'll keep you updated on how that goes :)

Tonight FI has business meetings so its housework and DIY wedding stuff, yay!

Re: Good morning ladies :)

• MORNING!!!  That's awesome Britt... can't wait to see what you find! 

I'll give ya one guess what I'm doing today.. yup, sittin' at work!  Haha!  It's all good though.  I dropped FI off at the airport on my way in... he's heading to NOLA to watch the Cats in the Final Four!!!  Woohoo!

Have a great Saturday! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Sounds like a fun day! I hope you find something you like. We are headed to Penn State U Main Campus to take a tour with my dtr. She has no idea what she wants to major in now so we are on our 4th school. She has to start applying in the fall so hopefully she will find a school she likes. Main Campus is 3 hours away from our hour so this is the furthest school we are looking at. Tonight FI is my DD and we are taking two of my friends to see the band I used to follow. I'm excited cause I haven't seen the full band in a very long time, maybe a year....but the play acoustic which is who I saw last week. My XBF is also supposed to come but she has already started with excuses early this week. One was that I txted her and she didn't respond for two days because her phone was off and never realized it. Ya right....nobody uses their cell phone more than her so I know she's lying to me. At least I have other friends going! Have a good day ladies!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Morning!  I just kicked butt at spin class - by far the hardest one I've ever taken!  Then lifted for a bit.  Now that I'm home, caffeinated & showered, I'm taking my niece to Costco and running some errands.  Tonight meeting up with friends.  

Have a great weekend everyone!!  
  • I am working today =/ Had a group meeting for school at 8am...woohoo! Now I am working the rest of the day. Hoping to get the remaining wedding projects complete soon. I am trying to get things done so the rest of the time is easy breezy =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good morning!  I am working today too :(  I am hoping I can be productive on homework because I have to get this weeks and nexts weeks done before we leave for Nebraska on Thursday for my first shower.  I have a TON to do and I am feeling so not motivated lol!  Tomorrow is another homework day for me so not too exciting, but on Monday I am picking up the CD with my B-Pics!!!!! So excited!!!!!!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • Good Morning!  (Afternoon now)  FI and I have been packing for our move the last couple of days and will leave the remaining items for the movers.  Tonight is date night!  We are going to see The Hunger Games.  Have a great day!  Can't wait to see the dress you choose Britt!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • OH i love date nights they are my fav. My FI have one every week and I always look forward to it. Last night was sushi & drinks =) Have fun !!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks!! I too look forward to date night every week  :-) 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-morning-ladies-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:e9aa9637-dbd0-4657-8b99-7d8d10bce9aaPost:095adf8a-2d36-4d5a-9121-46f647b4b5f6">Re: Good morning ladies :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]OH i love date nights they are my fav. My FI have one every week and I always look forward to it. Last night was sushi & drinks =) Have fun !!
    Posted by Erinkathleen84[/QUOTE]
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Alright, so I opted for a black dress so I can accessorize it for whatever I want. Ignore the forced smile, lack of make up and pulled back hair, but here is the dress:
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Very nice and you'll def be able to wear that again!
  • Nice dress Britt!
    I am just working.  I am very late in the post so the day is almost over.  I wanted to tell you all though that I get to start planning another wedding.  Both my daughters are now engaged.  My younger daughter has been engaged and planning to get married on September 13, 2013.  My older daughter who said she was never getting married finally broke down and said yes.  About time seeing as they have 3 kids!  No date or anything yet.
    imageAnniversary
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-morning-ladies-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:e9aa9637-dbd0-4657-8b99-7d8d10bce9aaPost:dee6b74d-e057-497b-b479-b49134298bd6">Re: Good morning ladies :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nice dress Britt! I am just working.  I am very late in the post so the day is almost over.  I wanted to tell you all though that I get to start planning another wedding.  Both my daughters are now engaged.  My younger daughter has been engaged and planning to get married on September 13, 2013.  My older daughter who said she was never getting married finally broke down and said yes.  About time seeing as they have 3 kids!  No date or anything yet.
    Posted by rmontpas[/QUOTE]

Yay! Are they gonna have DWs?
  • Yay for planning more weddings :) lol
    We have one woman on the Sept 2012 board who is helping plan her daughter's wedding :)
  • edited March 2012
    Maybe, we have a 2 bedroom condo in Maui for 3 weeks next January and we said if anyone wanted to come they were welcome!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards