Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Re: OL Tuesday

• bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kendall -

You started this thread 4 hours ago per TK.  WHY ARE YOU AWAKE AT 4 AM!?
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Matt,

Please stop stealing my favorite pillow. You've done this twice this week and it's only Tuesday!

Courts
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear me,

24 days! why dont you go ahead and kick your butt into gear....before you regret it!

- anxious me

Dear Max,

Yes, i really did want to come home to you dragging the kitchen trashcan into the living room and shredding every possible thing you could have. Thank you! it was the wonderful topper to my "wonderful" monday....Undecided

-you're annoyed mother
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Kendall,
    Please stop encouraging bad ideas. Tongue out
    -Me
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Dear school-

I am tired of you ALREADY. Is it December 16 yet?

Dear FI's extended famiy-

Can't wait to see you all at the reunion this weekend! :)

Dear craft room-

Thank you for spending some quality time with me yesterday, I hope to repeat that today!

Dear self-

STOP forgetting to put your jewelry on before you leave in the morning... I'm tired of looking down every 5 seconds and thinking my e-ring fell off somewhere!
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • aeliza06aeliza06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear house, 

Please magically clean yourself mary poppins style in time for the surprise birthday party this weekend (especially you, craft room).

Love, 
    Your Owner

• ecox12ecox12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Pets,

I know you are all very stressed, and I am extremely sorry. Just hang in there a few more days, and our life will get back to normal soon enough!

Love,
     Sympathetic Mama
  • lauram3177lauram3177 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Procrastinator self,
      Why did you wait until today to get a passport... Now I have to wait until Oct 11th before I have one.... Which is 4 days before my wedding AND 6 days before I leave for my honeymoon. Please try to be better in the future..

me
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Laura,

I really hope you get your passport in time. This is why i went a little over board and got mine like 9 months in advance....because i knew if i didnt, i would be in the same boat as you!

-hopeful me :)
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011
    Laura,

When Matt went to get his I'm thinking he got it back super fast...Maybe like 2 weeks. Think Positive :) Did you do it at Waxahachie PO? Oh! Your bridals were beautiful :) Love!

-Courts
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to the Downtown Dallas office. I asked her before I paid if I needed to expedite it. She asked my travel date and said no. They are 4-6 weeks out. She guaranteed it will be here on the 11th, which is 6 weeks. Funny thing is I walked 6 blocks down there and realized I was 2 bucks short. So I walked all the way back to my desk got the money and went back. Then I realized that i SUCK at math and was actually 2.10 cents short. I almost cried, but the lady gave me 10 cents.!! My picture is a red faced sweaty mess!!! I dont even care anymore at this point

And thank you, I was very happy with how they turned out!! Cant wait to see the rest!!
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011
    Krylon,

You are my best friend! I can't wait for my shipment FRIDAY!

-One happy knottie!
  • edited December 2011
    Dear BSN,
    I am a night owl who is up at 4am every night.  Last night, I was up working on a project for the wedding and watching our dog who was sick.  The joy of not having to be up to work in the morning :D
    -Me

Dear Angela -
    Oh no, what did I do now :P
    -Me
  • edited December 2011
    Dear gecko a student found in his binder,
    I wish you would eat.  I want the kiddo to use you in his terrarium.  =(
    Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Amanda,

How big is he and what have you tried?  My dad used to catch them and raise them :P

(Yeah, my dad's a bit country if you couldn't tell :P)

-Me
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Men's Warehouse,

Please leave a message if you are going to call and harrass my cell phone on a daily basis. I had to google the number that was calling to find out it was you. Tuxedo Junction doesn't pull this sh*t

-Annoyed Knottie.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Wendi,

1.) Welcome back!
    2.) Are you even using them for your wedding? o.0  How rude.
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Kendall-

Thank you. I think DB shared my name with them. They called Friday, no VM. Yesterday, no VM. Today, no VM. I looked up the number cause I had no idea who the number was and figured if it was a client either they would leave a VM or call me on my work line. The number is all over "who is calling me" links. I just put them on my reject list instead. They were incredibly presumptuous when I went in to price tuxes, so I opted not to use them and went with Tuxedo Junction.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, I keep getting calls from DB "affliate" programs. So stinking annoying.
  • edited December 2011
    I just went to the Feb 2012 boards, and ouch this spelling gem makes my brain hurt... "hiadas"? Really?

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2012-weddings_back-again-hiadas
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • edited December 2011
    Dear WRR,
    Thank you for our lab soundtrack.  "Flight of the Valkyrie" was an exceptionally appropriate choice.

Kendall,
    I let him go.  He looked really sad in that little beaker.
    Anniversary

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That took me a while to figure out. I was trying to figure out why she went to Haiti, then I realized she meant hiatus... I was confused for a minute.
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Southwestern Eggrolls recipe,

You seem far too easy so far. What's the catch? 

-Girl in the kitchen wondering why this is easier than expected.
  • winechic25winechic25 member
    edited December 2011
    Dear Work, Thank you for taking me to the East Coast this week. I landed this afternoon to a fantastic high of 83 degrees! I am thrilled to be in your presence my dear cool weather for another few days. This just may give me the kick in the butt I need to get through this next month of warm temps!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear guests....

stop adding plus ones. Seriously. i'm tired of it. it's annoying. and my guest list has jumped 46 people! FORTY-SIX! cut this $h!t out.

-annoyed knottie
  • kare_bear_12kare_bear_12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-99?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:b32181a0-692e-4197-a2cf-cdaf6a96a9bdPost:7db27576-527e-478f-836c-dbff801b624f">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear guests.... stop adding plus ones. Seriously. i'm tired of it. it's annoying. and my guest list has jumped 46 people! FORTY-SIX! cut this $h!t out. -annoyed knottie
    Posted by bigbabyface[/QUOTE]

OMG!!!! 46 people. I had to call people and unfortunately tell them that they were not able to bring a guest do to the people count restriction in the ceremony room. Thankfully my list has only gone up by 5.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kare_bear_12kare_bear_12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FH-

I know that I have kept you in the loop on all planning of the wedding and had you help make decisions, but please do not give me criticism about my bridals because I decided to wear cowboy boots for some pictures!!! The pictures are already done. They cannot be changed. Also we are less than a month awayfrom the wedding. I am beyond stressed and do not need any lip from anyone or I will curl up in a ball and cry.

Love you stressed and "Do Not Need Your Opinion" FW
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Dear ladies,

I do not work for my venue.  (in fact I don't work anywhere :P)  I have assisted them at a trade show for which I was not given $$$.  I am simply a bride who loves my venue and wants to promote it just like many of you promote your vendors as awesome places to work with.  Just wanted to clear that up with everyone :)

- Annoyed by rumors when people don't have facts.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dear kare bear,

I'm wearing cowboy boots to our wedding. i think its awesome. dont let ANYONE tell you different :)

-texan knottie :)

Dear Kendall,

I think i've missed quite a bit of these boards due to work and what not...but that's awful! i say screw em :)

-fellow knottie
  • laurencstelaurencste member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Sweet Cousin of Mine,

Thank you for being so great when I realized I should have asked you to be a bridesmaid in the first place, and only asked you today, 25 days before the wedding.  Thank you for being in your car to David's Bridal within 15 minutes of my asking you.  Thank you David's Bridal for telling us they'll have the dress in 2.5 weeks.

Love,
    Bride Who Needed More People in Her Corner
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards