Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

5 days left!!! still havent finalize music

Hello ladies, I hope all is well, I thought I had my choices all down pack for the wedding, well i showed the songs to my FI and he was like no no and I was like when I ask you to help you didnt. Anyway I need songs for my mom and his mother to walk in at the ceremony, my grandparents, the bouquet toss (besides single ladies) I need an upbeat for this one; recessional I chose Crazy in Love but I not sure on that then I was like with you by chris brown, im just not sure. what are you girls suggestions?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 5 days left!!! still havent finalize music

• edited December 2011
    How about "All you need is love" by the Beetles.  It was done in a movie called "Love Actually".

Somewhere over the rainbow-Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.  This version was done on the most recent wedding of "The Bachelor".  It was Jason and Molly who left their ceremony area with this song.

The Black Eye Peas have lots of upbeat songs.  Rhianna is another artist.  Maybe Britney Spears or Christina Aguilara may have songs for the bouquet toss.

Not sure what songs for your grandparents or others to come in too.  There is another cute song from Sleepless in Seattle-called "Make someone Happy" sung by Jimmy Durante.

If you go on You tube, all of my movie suggestions should be out there.

Yes I am a romantic movie buff!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have some suggestions in my planning bio under music suggestions!!

HTH!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having a hard time with the recessional music!  I want something fun and spunky, but just can't quite figure it out...Gart toss is a toss up of "You can leave your hat on" or "Girls, Girls, Girls" by Motley Crue because my fiance is a huge fan. The bouqet toss possibly Brittany Spears, "Womanizer", Christina and the gange from Moulon Rouge, or girls just wanna have fun (I know... that's one a little cliche). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards