Connecticut

My B-pics

Thanks everyone for your encourangment! I feel like they came out great. he showed me a few frames and i was like Surprised. I didnt drink because I had to drive from Berlin to Woodbury thats where the shoot was. Feel like I should have but soon as I got in my first outfit the nerves left. Eric was great and Stacey who did my make up was great! So anyone whos thinking of doing it. DO IT! Im no super model but I felt like a million bucks and I cant wait to see the little book when its done.

Trust me after we stopped for drinks though hahaha! after we were done being lost since my gps decided to break!.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: My B-pics

• jmestylejmestyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!
    I also had mine done there with Stacy. I loved how he shows you a pic in his camera. It makes you feel like "ok..I am looking good, I can do this"
  • jmestylejmestyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh and I also totally got lost there. I couldn't find the house and then when I did find it I didn't think it was the right house because there were no cars in the driveway.
    I guess eric plans it so that he comes after your hair and makeup are done. This way he doesn't have to come if its a no-show
  • edited December 2011
    yeah i was giggly and insecure as usual he shows me and i was like whoa hello hot mama.

I was sooo lost because I had no clue whereit would be and it was like a zillion condos i was asking people on the street for help haha. well worth it though.
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Glad everything went well!!! I freaking cannot wait to do mine with him!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I'm so glad it went well! My nerves left as soon as I came out in the first outfit too. Eric was awesome! Now comes the hard part.. waiting for the proofs and then the book!! :0)

I also got lost when I went for mine.. mine were in Danbury and I got to the condo complex ok.. but I couldn't figure out which unit to go to. They had entrances in the back and in the front. Finally the makeup artist came outside and saw me walking around aimlessly with rolling luggage haha. 
  • edited December 2011
    yay I am so glad!  Mine were also in Danbury and I could not find the door!!! And then after I locked myself out of the car in the rain and Erik sat with me until AAA came! haha
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    Sloan I think I met you there yesterday!  I was leaving as you were arriving.

I second that - it was such an empowering experience!  I kind of scared myself with how comfortable I was taking off my clothes in front of a complete stranger!  I would highly recommend Raw Photo.  Stacey did an awesome job with hair & make up too. 
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • edited December 2011
    Haha how weird is that! We did meet. Sorry I wasnt more chatty haha. I was a shy nervous wreck.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad the nerves went away and the shoot went well!!  
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omggggg i want to do them with Raw soooooooo bad!!!  i can't wait until i have an extra $500 laying around LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards