North Carolina-Outer Banks

Favor Ideas!

Curious as to what everyone is doing for their wedding favors?????  I need inspiration! Thanks!

Re: Favor Ideas!

• edited December 2011
    We're doing salt water taffy. They can keep their mini star fish placeholder and beach themed wine glass charms too.  We're also putting OBX magnets in the welcome bags.
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • cbowen32cbowen32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those sound fantastic. I was thinking about doing the salt water taffy. Are you just buying it in bulk and repackaging?  Where did you get your mini starfish placeholders?  Thanks so much for sharing!
  • edited December 2011
    I am buying it in bulk and then putting it in white organza bags with ribbon in our wedding colors.

I picked up a couple starfish while vacationing in the OBX before we were planning to use them in the wedding, so they are something you can get locally.  Since then, I've ordered more on ebay because they're cheaper.
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are giving out North Carolina Lottery Scratch-Off Tickets as favors to each guest. Prob with a little note saying something like, "We hope you get as lucky as we are today!"
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Ohhhhh, wait a great idea Sarah!!!

• edited December 2011
    We have a wonderful chocolate store where we live that are making up 2 chocolate truffle boxes with ribbon with our names/date on it in our colors. We are also doing welcome bags.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HStaffordHStafford member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am doing the same thing as Sarah above... found a great image of this at my photographer's website: http://www.kristimidgette.com/ about 1/3 of the way down the page.  I actually found these exact stickers (so whoever's wedding this picture is from, great idea!) but am having trouble finding envelopes this size.  Is anyone else doing envelopes?  If so, where did you find them??

Thanks!!
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE the lottery ticket idea!!  We are doing koozies!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards