Massachusetts-Boston

Simply Honeymoons - Coleen

Who has used her? Any advice? She's putting together a package for me and I hope she'll get it to me for Monday. I've done a lot of research about our HM destination (Costa Rica), but would really just like to give the detail planning over to more capable hands (and most importantly someone w/more time).

Any advice is very welcome!
Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!

Re: Simply Honeymoons - Coleen

• edited December 2011
    I used her and she was great.

She gave us numerous quotes for several different destinations and IMO really got us the best deal. She also hooked us up with a free upgrade and booked us with a fantastic agency down in Mexico to take care any/possible problems.
  • plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Was she hard to get back in touch with? I talked to her once, left her a message which she took over a week to return. I'm just nervous about that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • edited December 2011
    We used her as well. She got us the BEST deal to Aruba. I have mostly corresponded with her vi email and she always got back to me in a timely fashion.
    She really is great at what she does.
  • catsorrcatsorr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did get a quote from Coleen, while she seemed really nice she was really pricey.  I booked our hotel for Aruba with a company out of New York.  The hotel alone was about $1000 cheaper than Coleen.  Although, she did seem like a nice person, I would rather save the $$.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards