Getting in Shape

Anyone have experience with Colonics (aka Colon hydrotherapy)?

I just got back from vacation, where I ate like a pig.  Needless to say, I am feeling very bloated and just overall slow/weighed down.  I am considering getting a colonic to help reduce bloat and just reboot my metabolism.  I am not expecting it to result in any permanent/meaningful weight loss.  Does anyone have experience with them?  Are they worth it?  How did you feel before and after?  Would you recommend it?  Thanks for any tips.

Re: Anyone have experience with Colonics (aka Colon hydrotherapy)?

• Totally not worth it and positively disgusting.  It also does NOTHING to reboot your metabolism.

Get the same results naturally in just a few days by eating a high fiber, high water, no crap-food diet.  Your body is built with organs that are designed to keep your colon flushed out providing you are eating the right things.  
  • yeeeah... How exactly do you think sucking your body dry of the crap you ate will help reboot your metabolism? 
    There is no such thing as "rebooting" your metabolism.. It is what it is based on what you feed it. 
    Sucking out all the bad crap you ate won't work. 
    for 1, your bod has already digested most of it and decided on what it's keeping as fat, salt, sugar, etc. 
    and 2. It's completely unnatural. If anything you're going to shock your poor system by doing something to it that it's not suppose to have done. 

This is why I hate celebrities.. they encourage this garbage. 
  • Putting a hose in your pooper is not a good idea.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_anyone-have-experience-with-colonics-aka-colon-hydrotherapy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:61576484-9103-429f-aad4-24f4075baec6Post:11d60f3e-b37e-4487-a563-1386e9d1e95a">Re: Anyone have experience with Colonics (aka Colon hydrotherapy)?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Putting a hose in your pooper is not a good idea.
    Posted by sparent2010[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>lulz... sparent bluntness ftw.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_anyone-have-experience-with-colonics-aka-colon-hydrotherapy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:61576484-9103-429f-aad4-24f4075baec6Post:d2977a8a-8a5a-45de-8e84-cda4d94b2c56">Re: Anyone have experience with Colonics (aka Colon hydrotherapy)?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone have experience with Colonics (aka Colon hydrotherapy)? : lulz... sparent bluntness ftw.
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]

My aim is to make you laugh everyday. Lol' I just gave c/n version of what you and Anna wrote :p
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_anyone-have-experience-with-colonics-aka-colon-hydrotherapy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:61576484-9103-429f-aad4-24f4075baec6Post:11d60f3e-b37e-4487-a563-1386e9d1e95a">Re: Anyone have experience with Colonics (aka Colon hydrotherapy)?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Putting a hose in your pooper is not a good idea.
    Posted by sparent2010[/QUOTE]
    Unless there's a camera on the end?  I hated prepping for that dang colonoscopy.  Why would anyone do that to themselves willingly?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • ooooh nooo!
    it may clean you out temporarily but, EW! Lets do this right... I'm doing this wedding bootcamp thru unicus fitness that not only has great workouts but their nutrition system works on a cellular level. I cant explain the scientific side but
    i know it is all natural and WORKING! Well worth googling them....good luck in your adventure!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards