Kentucky-Louisville

Anyone have pictures of Woodhaven CC or Hurstbourne CC?

I have seen a few pictures of the grounds but am curious if anyone has pics of the inside of these places. TIA :)

Re: Anyone have pictures of Woodhaven CC or Hurstbourne CC?

• msanders09msanders09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a follower of Courtney Reece Photography's blog (she's a friend of mine and my husband's) and she has done a wedding there this year. You can find it on her blog by searching the bride's name, Emily.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! :)
  • pink starspink stars member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is at HBCC in October. It is amazingly gorgeous. Go see!
    Kelley & Daniel | 10.23.2010
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    No pics but I have to vote against Woodhaven CC- the building desperately needs remodeling.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I had my reception at Woodhaven last night.  It was perfect!  They are incredibly flexible and the party was beautiful.  We had tons of compliments!
  • edited December 2011
    We had our reception at Oxmoor CC it was a beautiful place! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I was in love with oxmoor until I saw that they charge $400 for a half keg. That is totally ridiculous. I really did love that place until I saw the alcohol pricing. That is what I have found with most places.... I fall in love and then there is one thing that is a major deal breaker whether it be the alcohol prices or something else. I just saw on Hurstbourne CC's reception info that you have to be a member or be sponsered by a member there so that went out the window and I loved them even more. It is looking like the Gillespie for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards