Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

David's Bridal Horizon Blue

Has anyone used dresses in this color from DB?  I'm in love with the idea of a royal or sapphire blue for bridesmaid dresses and the horizon blue on DB is juat what I'm looking for.  I know sometimes though the color online may not look exactly the same in person.  I know I can go to a store and purchase a color swatch but the closest DB to me is about 45 min away  so I'm waiting until I have a few more errands to run at other stores in the area which won't be for another month or so.  Unless you can order a color swatch online? 

Re: David's Bridal Horizon Blue

• Options
    Probably can

• Options

I planned on my wedding dress to be this color but FH said he really wasn't feeling it so now I have short white dress with a horizon blue sash and shoes. The color is a perfect match to my sapphire engagement ring.

• Options
    My friend used this color for her wedding two years ago.  I was one of the BM's in the wedding.  The color looked fantastic on all of us, with various skintones.  It was an August wedding.
    pregnant
  • Options
    Horizon is a gorgeous color. One of my bridesmaids wore it (I had all different shades of blue) and she loved it.
  • Options
    It depends on your moniter. My ladies are wearing horizon, the color looks greyt on all of them.
  • Options
    I am wearing it in 2 weeks for a wedding. It is a beautiful color. :)
  • Options
    SB1512SB1512 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    Great thank you everyone!
  • Options
    We did!

Our colors were yellow and royal blue so we went with horizon :) 
    (you can see it in the siggy) 
    THey looked LOVELY on all the skin tones, and the girls LOVED it. 
  • Options
    Here are some more photos of the color.. 

• Options
    SB1512SB1512 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_davids-bridal-horizon-blue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:ddeabf68-d00f-4a87-b9de-e5ee0462f1a3Post:60a40bb3-062e-4d3c-b5e3-e0acb83d5621">Re: David's Bridal Horizon Blue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here are some more photos of the color.. 
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting the pictures!  I am planning on using yellow as my second color as well!  :-)
  • Options
    OMG, you need to see it in person. It's a lot brighter in person than it was on my computer screen. We're doing 5 different colors for our BM dresses, and Horizon's the one our "Groomsmaid" is wearing. It's a pretty color though!
  • Options
    I love Horizon!!  It's such a beautiful shade!  DB sells a satin swatch for $1 (at least my DB's does). 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards