New York-Western

Rochester Florist and Limos

I need some suggestions for a florist and a limo company. Anyone have some good reviews?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rochester Florist and Limos

• edited December 2011
    Florist- Stacy K Floral (shes a little pricey but shes very fun!)
    Kittelberger-easier on the budget and gorgeous flowers(this is who i am going with)
    Wegmans-I hear great things about their wedding flowers
    Sorry I am no help in the limo department though!
    Vacation Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We're going with Prestige Limo.  Haven't used them yet, but I've heard good things.  I've heard bad things about Diamond Limo though....and one other that I can't remember right now...if I do later, I'll come back and post again.

And we went with Kittelberger's as well.  They're up in Webster and Jimmy is fantastic.  I'm so excited about our flowers.  I didn't know what I wanted because I'm not a flower person, so I came in with 20 different pictures and he came out with these ideas and I went "yes, I want that. Exactly."  I'm very much at ease with whatever he comes up with on the day of, I know I'll love.  (Edit: Kittelberger's happened to be recommended by my church...so that's a trustworthy recommendation!)
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I've seen some great work from Rockcastle Florist in Canandaigua. I have no idea about their prices though because I haven't chosen a florist yet. I've also seen great stuff from Stacey K.

S&S limo did my friend's bachlorette party and she liked them. They change their prices for prom season, so make sure you call in an off-season!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I agree  with Kat about Jimmy, he did the same thing with me...I had nooo idea what I wanted and he was amazing, plus very friendly!!
    Vacation Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    The Flower Barn in Penfield is great, I am only using them for my bouquets, corsages, boutineers, etc., but their prices are very reasonable and the ladies that work there are amazing!!  They knew the exact vision I was trying to create!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going with Kittlebergers too. I've heard great things about Jimmy (after I already got assigned to another coordinator...who's not so personable).  Even though I didn't love the person we were assigned to, I thought their prices were good and she was pretty flexible with my ideas.  I also checked out Rockcastle (the one in Greece). They were very nice but prices were too high. I've heard good things about Stacy K and Pittsford Wegmans.
  • spenet1spenet1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Chase Florist in Rush (we're from Henrietta, so they were always our go-to florist, so nice and accommodating), and our limo is from Golden Memories. They were about $100 cheaper than the rest, and we've heard great things about them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using The Topiary in the village of Pittsford, by the canal... she is so sweet and does amazing work!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Rockcastle Florist (Greece branch) and they were amazing. I didn't have a huge flower budget, it was a winter wedding, and I really wanted something beautiful. Not only did they fit it into my budget, but I got exactly what I wanted and then some...my bouquet was gorgeous and I got so many compliments on it. How they managed to pull it off, I don't know...it was a fraction of the cost that everyone else quoted me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards