Georgia-Atlanta

Happy Mother's Day

To all the wonderful Mother's on this board. Hope you have a great day.

Re: Happy Mother's Day

• bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Very nice!  If you're a mom, I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day as well! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Laughing  Thanks hun.
  • ShofShof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! This is Mothers day #6 for me. Much like the past years this one went the same.  No present, no card, but this year I did get a "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!" a little later in the morning than I used to.  I also tried to convince my 2 little ones to bring me breakfast in bed.  I got a box of kids cereal ( the kind I do not like) and a jar of Peanut butter. The I got "SO when are YOU going to make us real Breakfast."  Oh well, I can always hope for next year!
  • adrianzbrideadrianzbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I had a really nice one.  I  took my daughter to the zoo early, then we picked up my FI and went to lunch.  We sat outside which was fun.  I was afraid it would be too cold but it was fine by that time.  Then we walked to the jewelry store and they didn't have one of the bands I'd been looking at at another location, so they're going to have it brought over on Wednesday so we can look at it.  We looked around a gift shop and picked out a honey soap to buy, because dd and I like honey.  Then we went home and put my daughter down for her nap.  After she awoke we went and she and FI rode bikes a bit (my dd on a tricycle) and then we took a walk.  Then we went to eat dinner at a nice Mexican restaurant, again sitting outside.  Yesterday I got my card which my ex helped her get since she's only 2 and a half.  She told me Happy Mother's Day!  which was so cute and sweet.  Also she painted red inside the card and "signed" it with a pen.  I had a great Mother's Day!

Shof-I hope next year is better! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards