Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

David's invitation codes?

Does anyone know of any good discount codes?

I hate to buy them and see some awesome sale next week.

Anyone know how often super good ones come up? They have 20% of invitations now, but it doesn't count for any of the reply, reception, multipurpose cards which are ending up being MORE expensive than the actual invtations....

Re: David's invitation codes?

• Options

I've heard David's Bridal invitations are Carlson Craft.  Google "Carlson Craft discount" to see who offers the best discount.  I was in Party City yesterday and they offer 30% off the entire order of Carlson Craft invitaitons.  I'm really surprised to hear David's Bridal only discounts the invitions and not the other pieces.

The lady I'm ordering mine from here in Tampa charges full price, but addresses the inner and outer envelopes for free. That works out better for me.  Look around for the best deal for you!

P.S.  Althogh a lot of Knot brides have used Vistaprint,  I'm not impressed with their quality for my wedding

• Options

SAMPLE15 is a code for 15%. This was sent with the samples that I ordered from them. The crappy thing I noticed about using their coupon codes, is you can only use one. If you use this code, then it will take away the 20% off of their invites. This worked out to be a better deal for me with the reception and RSVP card that was ordered also.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards