California-Inland Empire

Anxiety or cold feet...??

I did a final walk through yesterday... Afterwards I was left with feelings of wanting to change my venue. I only have 39 days left, so thats not going to happen... but it just seems like I've done  all this planning for this ONE day and I feel like Im still not getting exactly what I want.

Ive changed my venue and date 3 times and Ive gone through 2 wedding gowns. I just want this to be over so my mind can stop obsessing. I just want to enjoy the special day of love with my honey.
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: Anxiety or cold feet...??

• mrsfalanymrsfalany member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just relax it will be beautiful it can't be changed so don't worry about it. Anxiety: just keep things the way they are no need to make last minute changes
  • edited December 2011
    The day is about you and your sweetie. Nothing else will matter the day of. Just remember what the day is truly about. (<---my FI told me this yesterday after I was obsessing over minor details)

I think you have had too much time to think about what you want. And because it has been such a long time coming you have had a lot of time to change your mind.

Where are you getting married at again?

• JuneMaggieJuneMaggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I can be the same way- I am so obsessed about the details I am afraid I will miss the 'party' so to speak... but I think I am finally so over it all, that it what it is- surrender!  It will still be perfect- because it is your wedding.  

You can't change anything- the most important detail is you guys- so just keep remember that! 
  • desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-inland-empire_anxiety-cold-feet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:69Discussion:f364e262-e290-4d02-9629-6f2b2915279aPost:11e4cc5c-83a1-491a-9c21-957df0d0f429">Re: Anxiety or cold feet...??</a>:
    [QUOTE]The day is about you and your sweetie. Nothing else will matter the day of. Just remember what the day is truly about. (<---my FI told me this yesterday after I was obsessing over minor details) I think you have had too much time to think about what you want. And because it has been such a long time coming you have had a lot of time to change your mind. Where are you getting married at again?
    Posted by breleficent[/QUOTE]

My date is July 1st. Thank you ladies for the advice!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards