Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Re: Confessions....

• edited December 2011
    I confess DH and I haven't had any "relations" since his surgery last week.  This is a confession because we usually don't go 2 weeks without, but mostly because I don't really care because I'm so tired that I don't want to exert any additional energy into anything.

I confess I've checked out about 90% from caring about work.  I'm doing my work because it's my responsibility, but I'm not egaged and I don't feel any pride if what I'm doing.

I confess I was embarrassed by the sweat POURING from my body at the gym last night.  I did intervals on the stair master, and couldn't stop sweating until I after I left the gym.  I have no issue with sweating, but dripping sweat while doing low-impact stuff like abs is gross.
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I was a royal b!tch last night because DH dragged me to the gym and I hated him for it lol
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that my friend that stopped talking to me is now talking to me again but I think she has a diff reason for talking to me again... and I don't want to deal with her right now. She chats me all the time when I am online and I just don't want to deal wiht her. ugh. 
  • edited December 2011
    i confess i ran out of deodorant yesterday and im wearing FI's today.....

:::bows head in shame:::::
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess it was SOOO NICE having the bed to myself the past 2 nights.  I now realized how much FI keeps me up at night.  I can't wait for the King size bed

I confess as happy as I am FI's ex gave us the ok to have to kids a week here in MD, I'm scared.  We've never had them just ourselves... and I know my parents will be there most nights.  This is probably the longest they went without there mom and i'll be upset if they really get home sick.  I hope going to the beach, park, etc will help.

I confess I'm been eating out A LOT this week with FI's surgery... I've been caving with him and TOM.  I need find motivation to lose weight and stick to it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    Even though I don't usually run to food for comfort, I confess there might be a shamrock shake in my future.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
    edited December 2011
    >>i confess i ran out of deodorant yesterday and im wearing FI's today.....

:::bows head in shame::::: <<

I confess I have done this in a pinch too.  I'm not proud of it either.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_confessions-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:921e9d0d-a9cd-49ca-851f-2489e33fb887Post:80ea5fd1-af16-47de-9568-06f71df557c0">Re: Confessions....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Even though I don't usually run to food for comfort, I confess there might be a shamrock shake in my future.
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE] VOM. I will never try to get one of these again. Get a regular shake.  When I got it  it was not right, they changed the formula, and it is just gross
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that my friend just texted me a question and it instantly pissed me off.  Not because of what the question was about, but because she doesn't bother to check in on me or H, doesn't just say hi... but runs to me every time she has a problem/question she needs answered.  Like I'm fing google and sitting here at her disposal to help.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I almost told my work that dd's fever shot back up just to have the day off. I agree with MH- I have no pride in my work anymore... I just do it to get it done. I'm frustrated b/c I have no formal training, whatsoever, yet I'm expected to keep our % up in the 90's. (it's been hovering in the 70's) Hopefully, with all the bills I submitted yesterday, it'll show a massive increase, and it'll make me look good.

I confess that I'm getting frustrated with my lack of dedication to working out. I do what I can, when I can, but I don't have much spare time to play around with. FI & I are trying to get a friendly competition on, but even then, I'm not motivated enough, and I'm scared I'll stoop to poor dieting scams that will just harm me in the long run.

I confess I can't stand the girls at my local starbucks... but I keep going because I'm too weak to do without my morning hot chocolate.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Amer - OMG Shamrock Shake... Stop at my office with an extra? ;)

I confess I slept in for an extra 30 min today and skipped Jillian. She has been in my head since then yelling at me for being so lazy... But I also confess I am kinda okay with it. Just this time, I promise!

I also confess that I am a little bit relieved that my photog emailed me to postpone my TTD shoot. Now I have a completely empty Sunday! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I confess Im tired of hearing my friend complain about her fiances bachelor party. If you have to start every sentence with "its not that I dont trust him" than that means you dont trust him!! :-P
    Also I confess that I get annoyed when you vented that no one was helping your mom pay for the wedding-- and then you tell me you spent 50 dollars on a unity candle even though I told you you could buy one for 2 bucks at Michaels.

Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I have been extremely tired lately.  I wish I could find the energy to do stuff after work.  My FI will be working until the middle of the night so most likely I'll be lazy again tonight.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    edited December 2011
    I confess I could have totally went to the gym tonight after work, but told myself I should go home to be with FI... this and eating out will make my weigh in depressing.
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I'm really annoyed with FI. He got a freelance job on Weds morn and didnt get home until 930 last night. Which is fine. But he came home, was there for like half hour and then went out with his friends. The main reason it annoyed me is because on the phone he's all "I can't wait to see you. Let's just hang out all night together.." So I get all excited for him to come home and then he leaves right away again.

It was just TOM so we haven't been intimate in a week and now his whole family is coming home for a week today. So last night was the last night that we would have had alone time. And then he's leaving for the weekend on Thurs. Ughhhh. SO ANNOYED.

Also, I HATE Septa.
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    MadamA- I was thinking about you when I saw the "soaking rain" predicted for Sunday. 

Did she reschedule the shoot?
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mana - King size bed was the best thing that ever happened to us!  DH has very wide shoulders and sleeps on his back with his hands folded on his chest.  I also sleep on my back.  I could never get to sleep because it felt like he was always right on top of me in one way or another.  When we bought our house the first thing we did was buy a whole new bedroom set with a king bed.  I sleep so much better now!

• edited December 2011
    I confess that I might be overworking myself.  The bags under my eyes are bigger than ever... I don't remember hitting my snooze button this morning... and I had an awful dream that my brother got into a drunk driving accident in front of my house. 
    Ya think I'm stressed? lol
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
    edited December 2011
    Dibs - haha we already got a king mattress for when the house is done (it's on layaway).  i'm sure it'll be the best investment EVER.  We are in a full bed, and we both sleep with body pillows... so it's almost like sleeping with 3 other people.  We both sleep all over the place, back, sides, stomach.  The best is when FI in on his back he likes to put his hand behind his head... elbow in my face.
    my 2012 shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_confessions-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:921e9d0d-a9cd-49ca-851f-2489e33fb887Post:024ab57e-fd56-4d88-81de-400a40b55a63">Re: Confessions....</a>:
    [QUOTE]MadamA- I was thinking about you when I saw the "soaking rain" predicted for Sunday.  Did she reschedule the shoot?
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

We're working on re-scheduling it now... Looking like probably 2 weeks from now. If you need your wrap back, I can definitely get it to you!
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I do not want to be at work today. I got in and it's been a blurring rush ever since - and it hasn't made time go any faster....

I also confess that if one more person calls me or emails me about the "scandal" here that made the news, I'm gonna scream and tell them to go f* themselves. 1) I have nothing to do with it, 2) I wouldn't condone it even if I had done it, 3) I didn't even know about it until I read a friends post on fb, 4) I'm tired of hearing about it, 5) If you have a problem with the way things are run here, you need to call the President or some administrative department- not MY OFFICE!

Ok that was more of a vent then a confession - but I may want to bludegon the next person that brings this crap up to me.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    >>We're working on re-scheduling it now... Looking like probably 2 weeks from now. If you need your wrap back, I can definitely get it to you! <<

Oh no no.  I don't think I'm going to use it like I orginally thought.  You hold on to it :)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I am more thankful for the girls on this board than I can say. You guys make my days at work bearable, and I feel like I'm closer to y'all than I am my best friend.

I also confess that I can't wait to go to the baker Saturday. I need cake. <3
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I don't even think a king sized bed would FIT in my 100 yr old bedroom. 

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess we just scheduled our first meeting with a breeder in a few weeks and I am SOO excited :)
    Even though we wont get a pup until end of the summer- it makes me excited to get the process started! yay!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I just made, and ate the best breffix sammiche evarrrrr. Bagel thin, eggs with real bacon bits, with ham on complete.... sorry if I just made you all salivate all over your computers.
    edited December 2011
    I confess I really want to try DDs new Big and Toasty. 

But I won't.  Becuase I don't even want to KNOW how many calories are in it.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I have not been sticking to my wedding diet at all. Not just a one day cheat, more like a week :/

also, I am dreading pre cana this weekend. I feel bad to keep bitching about it, but I just want it over and done and feel like I am wasting a whole weekend!
    edited December 2011
    I confess i'm really nervous to meet with a photographer tomorrow.  I'm weird like that, and I hope FI is off pain meds so he can drive... I hate driving and it's 2 hours away. 
    my 2012 shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Jesster - that is exciting!! What kind of dog? Skip is already getting excited! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards