Florida-South Florida

Where are you going on your honeymoon?

My recent post got me thinking where everyone else is going on their honeymoon.  Are you a cold weather girl, or maxin' and relaxin' on the beach girl?...or maybe you haven't decided...
Wedding Countdown Ticker ">

Re: Where are you going on your honeymoon?

• FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since we're at the beach every weekend anyway we went the cold route.  We went to Park City, Utah (middle of November).   This is where we stayed: http://www.parkcitywaldorfastoria.com/

It was amazing. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• edited December 2011
    wow! that place is to die for!  We've only been skiing on the east coast and we've wanted to go to either Utah or Colorado for our next trip.  Park City looks like a contender. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • Krysta6Krysta6 member
    edited December 2011
    St Lucia! We were going to go snowboarding but I got injured. So now we are lounging on the beach!
  • edited December 2011
    Hopefully one of the Sandals resorts in the Carribbean. Can't beat lounging in the sun & relaxing :)
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We haven't booked anything yet, but I would love to go to England or Italy. Finances being what they are right now, however, that may not happen. Maybe a few days in New York?
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since our wedding is so close to Christmas, flights are outrageous. We are going to Disney World for a week. We are Vacation Club members so our resort is taken care of. We just pay for food and tickets. We are both going to have summers off (teachers! Woo!) so we figure we can go on a cruise or something similar over the break. I'd like to go to Europe but to me it's not relaxing at all. I hate the flight, I always feel like I need to go and see everything, etc. I just want to relax! Lol!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    edited December 2011
    Vanlu- It's definitely worth it.  :)
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• edited December 2011
    Were doing cancun - we just moved to NYC and after a winter full of snow and cold all I'll want to do is lay on the beach and drink some yummy cocktails
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Disney World! We are relaxers and also like a little bit of adventure and like to try new things (ie swimming with dolphins).
  • Sherri0129Sherri0129 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As of right now I think we're going to P. Cana in the dominican  (I had it spelled out but theknot told me to remove that word lol)..... FI wants to surprise me with the honeymoon... don't worry, I TOTALLY trust him.  He has verbalized that he likes P. Cana and has already been looking at All inclusives.  If it's not P. Cana, it will be near the beaches.  FI lives in Arkansas and has never been out of the country.  Plus, I would just love to be able to relax with him.  We both need a Vacay.  I agree with FaithCatilyn.  I've been Europe before.  Gorgeous, but I felt like I wanted to do everything and go everywhere.... but there never is enough time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I wanted to go explore Italy but FI wanted to relax and not do anything. So he planned and booked the entire thing. We are going to the Maldives for 7 days. plus 2 days of travel. I can not wait to just relax in our own over the water hut. Even though we live by the beach we are never there.
  • MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're planning to go to either Puerta Vallarta, Hawaii or Puerto Rico....we aren't sure yet we really want AI but there aren't any in Hawaii or Puerto Rico...we've been to France and really just want to relax...we're thinking somewhere beachy for the HM and then Australia for our one year anniversary.

• yeni51yeni51 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're heading to St. Barths!  We figured that we're going to be so tired after the wedding that a week of worshipping the sun was our best bet :)
  • LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to the Secrets St. James in Jamaica for 10 days! :) I'm so excited! Neither of us have ever been out of the country! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JudeG20JudeG20 member
    edited December 2011
    We have not fully decided, but it might be a cruise to Alaska or a cruise to europe. We know we want to do a cruise since we can have the best of both worlds a relaxing location and an adventure. I  also can't lie I love being pampered!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • plswitzeplswitze member
    edited December 2011
    Probably all inclusive sandals in st. lucia. hot springs, zip lines and cold tropical beverages. :)
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Nothing is set in stone yet... But we're really leaning towards 10 days in London, Paris and Amsterdam... ::Fingers crossed!::
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

7 day Carribean cruise!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • HeathirddHeathirdd member
    edited December 2011
    we're doing 4 days in Cambodia to get some exploring temples in and some beautiful city time and then 4 days on an island in The Maldives...nothing but crystal clear water all around our bungalow! SOOOOOOOOO ready! :)

x
    imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    St. Lucia :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    St. Lucia also :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Gissy4857Gissy4857 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to an all-inclusive resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico! Can't wait :)

• Jen2012Jen2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are moving about 45 minutes north from our wedding resort to Excellance Playa Mujeres. Nothing but more sun, fun and yummy drinks for us!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Squeaky00Squeaky00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All Inclusive to Jamaica 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards