New York-Long Island

Crest Hollow

I booked my wedding in December 2008 and just went this past weekend to do my menu, etc.  I am so happy I booked with them!  They have been nothing but accomodating to me (Tom Reitano is amazing!) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the renovations they have done!  If you are looking for a reasonably priced venue and haven't found one yet- this is the place!  Speak with Tom, he's awesome!
Anniversary
my read shelf:
Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Crest Hollow

• ERINBOARDERINBOARD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked my wedding there last week tues with Sharon she was a sweetie. I can't wait until the wedding. The upgrades and renovations they have done are amazing.....
  • patico2bpatico2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Can you share on the type of renovations that have been done?  Any pics by any chance?

• edited December 2011
    I'm going to visit at the end of the month.

I had my H.S. prom there almost 10 years ago; i'd be curious to know what renovations they have done.

Also; can anyone tell me what price range they're in for a Saturday Day time wedding (november)?

Thanks!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I booked my wedding there, getting married Sept 10th. Gorgeous grounds, plenty of beautiful places to take pics!!  Speak with Eric- he's awesome!!!
    2 mths to go - Can't Wait!!
  • edited December 2011
    does anyone have any pics of the new renovations
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards