Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Candy Buffet/Bar

Is anyone doing or had done a candy buffet at their wedding?  My cousin wants one as her favors.  Not sure if we can do it ourselves or if there is someone in town who does that.

Re: Candy Buffet/Bar

• SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I plan to have a candy buffet as my favor for my wedding next May. I plan to buy the supplies and make it a DIY project.
    You can buy candy at walmart, or other grocery stores. There are websites like candywarehouse.com
    bulkfoods.com

Just google "bulk candy" and you can find many places.

As far as the jars, I know Hobby Lobby, TJMaxx, Target, and Walmart sell them.

Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    There are places that set the whole thing up for you. Check with your venue to see if they do that sort of thing (my venue was the Gatehouse, and they had a candy buffet as an upgrade option). Also, check out some bridal shows in the area. You may find some cool ideas.
    Anniversary
  • SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-baton-rouge_candy-buffetbar?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:83Discussion:3dc0b6eb-d2d5-468b-8317-d668c41083ffPost:0bf1f4c9-3bde-45e3-8fbb-2d6dde7b6dcf">Re: Candy Buffet/Bar</a>:
    [QUOTE] <span style="line-height:24px;-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.292969);-webkit-composition-fill-color:rgba(175, 192, 227, 0.230469);-webkit-composition-frame-color:rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469);font-size:19px;" class="Apple-style-span">3. There are plastic apothecary jars out there, get those so there will be no breakage!</span><div>Posted by tinansndwes@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

</div><div>
    </div><div>Where did you find the plastic jars? Was there a price difference? </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards